Beautiful...

I used to live in Moscow, Russia, for 3 yrs. Beautiful city, now http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0933749.html
It's Train station names Kievsky
32.jpg

29.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

22.jpg

14.jpg

08.jpg

ugh, huh, photobucket is suck! try other..

Great, beautiful, awesome pictures!! Some are quite breath-taking--it's marvelous to be able to glance at pixs that hold wonders of places in our world. Some of my fav pixs is the guy out on the cliff (just imagine where the photographer was when taking this picture!)...the camel silhouettes in the sandy backdrop out in the desert...and congrats, you found Nemo! :lol:

All these pixs is great to admire and be astonished with its beauty and form. Keep them coming...nice viewing these pixs! Thanks for sharing with AD'ers.

(btw, seeing that Moscow is now the most expensive city in the world to live in...must be a relief that you're no longer there, even if it's a beautiful city?)

~RR

Great, beautiful, awesome pictures!! Some are quite breath-taking--it's marvelous to be able to glance at pixs that hold wonders of places in our world. Some of my fav pixs is the guy out on the cliff (just imagine where the photographer was when taking this picture!)...the camel silhouettes in the sandy backdrop out in the desert...and congrats, you found Nemo! :lol:

All these pixs is great to admire and be astonished with its beauty and form. Keep them coming...nice viewing these pixs! Thanks for sharing with AD'ers.

(btw, seeing that Moscow is now the most expensive city in the world to live in...must be a relief that you're no longer there, even if it's a beautiful city?)

~RR

I would be still living in Moscow if I didn't get the invitation to visit in USA, therefore I have to go back to my residence in Ukraine to obtain my foreign passport :)

If I could, I would buy the apartment in Moscow, Russia, just like George Clooney has home in Italy :cool:

another pics of Moscow, Russia.

that is museum/funeral of Lenin. Before 1991, I think, there was many people in line walking slow to get in through out to look at Lenin. Now, after independent Russia from USSR in 1991, it's no longer popular.

What very beautiful pictures!! I went there with a NTID group 10 years ago. We loved it. I am surprised to see your pictures because some things are changed. I remember that there were some red lights on the buildings - like two colors neon signs (red or white). I also remember that there was no logo on their shop. We had a sort of hard time to find a store down the street without a sign. Pretty odd!

I just saw on the news today that people in Moscow are having a big rally to save a democracy system. Pretty scary! I hope that the government will keep its own democracy system.

I dont know what to say. I say in awe in these photos. It's beautiful. I love tropics mainly. And also, lighthouses

Back