Bathroom

Originally posted by Xero
Haha, I really don't know if I should tell you this...

Let's just put it this way, three simple words.

Shit. In. Urinal.

:laugh2:

It is even against the law in america to pee outside in public... I know friends that tried to pee in the alleyway or in the back of the club or around the bush cuz the line was too long....

I know everyone has at least once peed in public/outside....

we all try to hide that we do it...

i remmy my ex was on line for club and she was drunk, she can't hold the pee that long so she ran to middle street where many cars pass, she pulled down and peed. cars honked and people clapped. i was so embrassed and told her not to bec i don't want anyone see her pussy or ass :mad2:

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Me one time when I got off from work i was hungry so i went to Burger King and had to take a piss but I was holding it. I went up to drive thru this person was takin a long ass time to order. I was waiting and waiting. Grunting, groaning in pain. Then finally they gave what that person want i just gave them 10 bucks (which the food i order was 5 bucks) and told them to keep the change and left. With my food of course. When i got home i went the bathroom and i had hard time peeing cuz it hurts so badly. The pain didnt go away for 3 days. Never again will hold it if I have to go.

Ouch :shock: I can't imagine what u went through to suffer the pain!!!!

At a party in an Apartment Complex up a couple of stories.... Some couple decided to use the Bathroom to have a bonkie... when I had to go... so... went outside onto the deck and I became a rain maker.... thankful no one was down below....

Back