Bathroom

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I know we all have bathroom stories......

As for me, I feel like I cant hold my bladder anymore, there are times when I have to go three times in one hour especially if I drink fluids. I damaged my bladder by holding it in for long time during high school cuz the bathroom there was VERY Nasty!!!

My friend told me she went to Mexico with a friend of hers and her friend was so drunk she broke the hotel toilet, she like fell down on it or something and it cracked and water was everywhere..she had to pay 200 for it....I was like damn...

One thing I hate- everytime I get out of the car, I feel like I have to go to the bathroom even though I just went before I left..... I dont know but I know I am not the only one......have you notice if you go on a trip......all of sudden everyone needs to go!

Tell us your story........

Few years ago when I was visiting friends in San Diego - and some of us decided to take a stroll in Tijiuana - down the US/Mex border. It was on a Monday night and one idiotic friend pulled 4 of us down there to do some bar hopping, but it was a flop since everything is DEAD in Tij on a Monday night.

So we went back to the border as we walked there. One male friend decided to make a pit stop by peeing in the corner - that is approx 300 feet from the border. Mexician police busted him, and arrested him and put him in the police car - and demanded us to pay the police $$ in order to relase him.

After a lengthy negotiating with the police, this idiotic friend paid police $70 to let this poor guy go. Later on, we all joked about his $70 value on his piss! We all still laugh about this night nowadays.

It is not in the bathroom, but going to bathroom "outside" in Mexico as an American can cost a lot!

BabyPhat21 I think your pregnet

I am very senative to go bathrom often when I drink 1 beer that's it damn it

LOL. Friggen corrupt police. They need a :slap: LOL.

For me, I can't think of any bathroom stories.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
:shock: who is the father???

I think it's Willy

Originally posted by allisonjoy
:laugh2: u defintely crack me up, bbnt. but whhy pick willy out of all the guys here? just curious hehe

I always thought Babyphat would make a good hooters chick and we all know what a babe magnet willy is with hooters chicks

I been to the bathroom zillions of time my famous wording BRB im going to the bathroom SO its mornings and late night i always have to pee it drives me up batty! :)

Haha, I really don't know if I should tell you this...

Let's just put it this way, three simple words.

Shit. In. Urinal.

Me one time when I got off from work i was hungry so i went to Burger King and had to take a piss but I was holding it. I went up to drive thru this person was takin a long ass time to order. I was waiting and waiting. Grunting, groaning in pain. Then finally they gave what that person want i just gave them 10 bucks (which the food i order was 5 bucks) and told them to keep the change and left. With my food of course. When i got home i went the bathroom and i had hard time peeing cuz it hurts so badly. The pain didnt go away for 3 days. Never again will hold it if I have to go.

i once peed in my pants in a van after holding my pee for like whole day :Oops:

Back