baseball- who do yall think will go to World Series and win it all?

This proves what? Money can't buy champinionship!!!!
It takes real team to win the championship. All Yankees players are in for what? Greedy money and in return they don't give damn if they win because there is too much money already! What a sad!

I couldn't agree with you more!

Or maybe that Bawsten have returned curse back to Yankees, and may well another 90 years of losing streak for Yankees... Who knows?

I am a die hard Red Sox Fan here and I certainly hope that the Yankees will suffer for the next 90 years or so... f**k them. lol

Yall very funny I m just swollening my pride but at same time im laughing because we have 26 world series, 39 american league pennant winners, and other records which i aint worried about and lets see who can catch up with them and bein an dynasty like them

Yall very funny I m just swollening my pride but at same time im laughing because we have 26 world series, 39 american league pennant winners, and other records which i aint worried about and lets see who can catch up with them and bein an dynasty like them

Haha. You are so funny! :roll: I head that "we got 26 titles" many times from Yankees fans whenever they lost the playoffs. That was so lame excuse. :thumbd: :P

I gonna root for the Detroit Tigers as I believe in them like I did with Boston in 2004 and Chicago White Sox in 2005!! I am sure Detroit will roll on to a World Series win for the first time since 1984 (Detroit beat San Diego Padres 4-1 in the 1984 WS)

So go Tigers go!!!!

Cardinals and Mets series tied at 2, so I feel Tigers will play better than either, StL or NY at World Series...

Tigers have had so much time to rest........will they be rusty???? I bet the pictures are happy, hitters not so happy about the extended rest period.

Should be interesting : Tigers's finest pitchers vs Cardinals's finest Batters?.

Tigers in 6.

Tigher had no problem using broom with Yankees, and that Yankees are as good as Mets, and the birds had trouble beat Mets with game 7. So, to me Tiger may have no problem kicking birds!

Anyway, I am in favor of NEITHER these team.

Oh well... St.Louis got the first WS title since 1982..so, congrats to the Cards and dont forget to give congrats to the Tigers for making the WS for the first time since 1984 eh... so both teams are to be congratuated for a good series and more..

Back