Bald eagle drops a deer on power line.

WOW!! That is some Eagle to pick up a fawn!! Small dogs are no longer the only ones in danger of these birds!! Large dogs and deers too. :shock:

No. Can you show me the video or picture of Eagles carry such big?

They can have a wings spread of 6 ft! How else did the deer get on the power line, maybe it was trying out for job to pull Santa Claus sleigh next Christmas and failed the test!

This video looks fake. Considering the terrain, how could they have cameras all in the right place to film this as it moved along?

I was thinking even if it did pick it up, it was sinking all the way , not rising.

And what did it say on the side of the video? Something about fake I thought. Trickspro.com

This video looks fake. Considering the terrain, how could they have cameras all in the right place to film this as it moved along?

that's why it took forever to be in right place, right time to get a once-in-a-lifetime shot. Planet Earth project took 4 years.

A deer fawn with spots isn't all that big really. I have seen and petted a fawn that still has it's spots and it is about the size of a small-medium sized dog. It would be nothing for a fully-grown bald eagle to do this.

I'm just more shocked that they found the deer hanging from a power line and come up with this theory based on a bald eagle hanging out in a nearby tree.

I'd call bullshit on that. How such bird can pick up that big?

Howabaldeagleswooptograbitsnextmeal.jpg

hereagle122009_99389c.jpg

Look how big they are.

I saw died bald eagle on the highway once. No idea what's happen and darn it's pretty bigger than I thought.

There are some deers that fall out from the sky - they're called rain-deers :laugh2:

Back