Auto Accident

Oddball said:
I am sorry for your car accident. I hope the lady from NY pays for your damages. At least you are still alive and breathing which it counts the most.
yeah the lady's responsible but most of all, her rental company claimed to me that they take full responsibility of my accident...

Hi there. I'm glad that you're safe from this accident. Hope you become satisfied with the repairs quickly. :)

Damn accident sucks. But hey be glad no one is hurt including your self. I was in accident a few months ago and banged up my head bad bout half of inch deep cut and cant remember what happend. But my boss told me that my truck went over 4 lane after the accident so yea scary shit.

yeah I wasn't hurt but now my old back injury came back so need to see a massage or attending hot tub which help my back

I got a phone call when I arrived home from work Friday night, seeing a answering machine from my body shop stating my car's ready to pick up monday which mean at 8am today which is 7 hours away from now, I left them a message Saturday morning, telling them that if anything that dissatisfied me, I wont sign anything until I'm satisfied with the repair and paint...

This morning I think I got my Xmas gift.... my car back lol... my car look like it was never in accident, just ran away from the dealership lot waiting for me lol. I'm so glad to be driving back in my car again even though it feel differently to drive again, I guess I'm not used to my car now... I guess my car is itching to drive on tight curves above the normal speed again. Anyone wanna ride with me so I can freak you out? :naughty:

Hooray that you got your wheels back!

notice the different from damages earlier in this thread and now the fixed is done

Attachments

• 2004 Chevy Aveo1afix.JPG
    2004 Chevy Aveo1afix.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2004 Chevy Aveo 2afix.JPG
    2004 Chevy Aveo 2afix.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 4
It was a good thing that her car did not hit your door otherwise you would end up at the hospital. Most important that you are safe. I can imagine your situation. I notice that some women are poor drivers especially they are talking on their cell phone while driving on the road which is nightmare to me.

Sorry about ur accident...But most important is that u are not serious hurt, right. smile!

Back