Auto Accident

nozobo

Reaction score
I got into car accident last Tuesday, i was heading to downtown Denver when it happened... I was on 1 way street going south on Champa street making a right turn onto other 1 way street going west on 15th st. I couldn't see oncoming cars because there was a truck going straight on my left side. when the light turn green, the truck and other few vehicles and I proceed to go, then all of suddenly this truck slam the brake and I turn my head around and slam the brake but too late... a dumb woman driver from NY rented a SUV, she ran a red light and smashed my front car. I would be calmed but was outraged cuz I got my new car 2004 Chevy Aveo last August... I dont mean to say this but I insulted the lady, " :wtf: u :asshole: New York driver dont know how to drive like Colorado drivers do!" She told the police on me what i insulted her, the police agreed with me and gave her a ticket... but still my new car GRR! My car was driveable but dont feel safe to drive anywhere but no choice to drive home from the scene. I got the pictures for you to look at... The day after my accident on wednesday, my adjustor got my car into shop and now am driving a rental car, 2005 Ford Focus ZX4, nice car and a bit fast cuz I floor all the way down almost at every intersection if I'm up front of lights or heading onto the highway heh...

Attachments

• 2004 Chevy Aveo1.JPG
    2004 Chevy Aveo1.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 2004 Chevy Aveo 2.JPG
    2004 Chevy Aveo 2.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 38
Dang that sucks.

Glad youre ok. Not injured.

Although, aveos arent a car to me. :\

AT LEAST you aren't driving a Saturn.

Is she going to pay for your car damaged?

I cannot blame you for being pissed off ha..I hate car accidents myself too. :Ohno:

Sorry that it happened to you buddy. :hug:

It's good to know that you're ok and not seriously hurt...yet, I can understand the frustrations you are going through now, hopefully everything will be ironed out with the insurance companies and that your vehicle will once again look like 'new'....

WHOA!! i am very sowwy abt that... i hope that insurance will pay and fix this... oh geez!

Its good to know that

you are ok,Iam a bodyman was .I have seen lot worse wrecks I mean bad. i have been involved three that was others fault the other one was my fsult i flipt the truck over two times in a ditch, becuz the driver didnt see me duh give me break plaine in sight . But overall glad you are ok. :cheers:

Brand new car? man thats suck!! I don't blame you for feeling this way and glad to know you're ok....

I had my share of drivers like this one LOL...

Nozobo -- im GLAD *YOU* are ok!!!! thats what counts! the woman's insurance should pay for all damages as she also has to pay for damages to the rental car she was driving as well

:hug: hope all works out well for u with the auto repair and all -- it DOES totally SUCK i know :ugh:

glad to hear u r ok.. remmy the car is not impt cuz it can be replacable but you? you cant be replaced? It is just a transportation.. :)

Very sorry to hear about your accident. I am glad that you are OK.

Hey Nozobo!

Not again for another accident. But glad u are OK. Kewl, u drive the rental car that come from my company. way to go!

Lasza said:
Hey Nozobo!

Not again for another accident. But glad u are OK. Kewl, u drive the rental car that come from my company. way to go!
what company? Not enterpriese cuz they didn't want me cuz that's the rental company i got into accident.... so they pushed me to Hertz

nozobo said:
what company? Not enterpriese cuz they didn't want me cuz that's the rental company i got into accident.... so they pushed me to Hertz

u know my last name? u are driving this rental car that come from my company.

hey Nozo..

Glad your ok now.. Whew.. At least car can be fix.. whew for that..

Dang to other driver.. *duh*

Wendy

Oh Lasza, you mean I'm driving ur last name of "found on road dead, fix or repair daily, or fucked over rebuilt dodge"? Lol...

The update: I called my body shop this morning, they said they already got the parts arrived, should be done sometime this week and possible drive out my car before this weekend, I told them seem impossible because I will be very picky over the fixing of the car and I won't sign anything until I test drive my car and examine under the car first then I will sign when I'm satisfied first...

Did you have a choice for which autobody shop to use?

IF I had a decent car, I'd send it to Cooper's Auto Body up in Fort Collins. The lady from New York would be sorry. Very sorry.

posts from hell said:
Did you have a choice for which autobody shop to use?

IF I had a decent car, I'd send it to Cooper's Auto Body up in Fort Collins. The lady from New York would be sorry. Very sorry.
yeah had few choices but my adjustor made some excellent recommendation so I researched a bit then took my car to body shop and had a rental car when I walked out of there...

I am sorry for your car accident. I hope the lady from NY pays for your damages. At least you are still alive and breathing which it counts the most.

Back