ASL Skill: Comparison of my videos

Australian candies , chip, sodas, and the difference from the American ones.
ohhh, good one - my mother bought Aussie Skittle sour candy the other day, and I ate it, I could tell the difference, I perfer the american one!!!! :shock:

Just came up with an idea, comparing to my ASL skills that has greatly improved over time when I was in america - I'll see if there was a great improvement with the first video in the first post on this thread.

I just noticed my old video I made more than a year ago that to let you know that I can communicate in ASL... then I come to realize, how fast I have learnt today, I have made a new video in the same wording from the first one which was made on March 27th, 2008 and the new one was produced about 15 minutes ago as of April 20th, 2009.

March 27, 2008

YouTube - See I can sign in ASL

April 20, 2009

YouTube - Comparing diffrences of my ASL

Has my ASL improved a lot over the year? tell me your opinon and feedback, I don't care if it s a bad comment.

The latest, 2nd July 2010 and massive improvement, allright! :cool2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m58NGAqyMcU]YouTube - Third Comparison[/ame]

Wow, I watched both videos together and there is a huge difference. Smoothness, confidence and expression! (better video quality too).

Holly

Back