ASL Skill: Comparison of my videos

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just noticed my old video I made more than a year ago that to let you know that I can communicate in ASL... then I come to realize, how fast I have learnt today, I have made a new video in the same wording from the first one which was made on March 27th, 2008 and the new one was produced about 15 minutes ago as of April 20th, 2009.

March 27, 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclEQD85cLU&NR=1"]YouTube - See I can sign in ASL[/ame]

April 20, 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8OghhweXcw"]YouTube - Comparing diffrences of my ASL[/ame]

Has my ASL improved a lot over the year? tell me your opinon and feedback, I don't care if it s a bad comment.

Oh yeah big time improvement. :thumb: You must be proud! :lol:

Sure have, never knew how slow I was at the first video :laugh2:

Oh that's all-right, how long have you learned ASL? Just a year or what?

Well, I started learning ten years ago and been learning on and off since early last year now has became fluent after constant learning with friends, and VP since last year.

Don't know much about it... I though noticed the speed of your spelling has changed. The second time you're signing your name faster, without thinking about how to put your fingers correctly for the spelling :D

That's all I could understand, but there's definitely improvement!

:hug: JL

i watched both videos at the same time and surprisley, the new video was finished quickly than the old one, the old one took a minute to finish LOL

Yes you were faster for sure. I notice mainly, you got a better shirt since last year. :P

Yes. You have improved your ASL skill big time. First one, it took you to finish your talk in one minute. the second ones, it took you to finish your talk in 44 seconds but more information than the first ones. Your signing go so smooth than the first one.

Yeah never thought how fast I went, just remember how slow I was last year, LOL :lol: I sign much better, si.

Wow, now you are inspiring me. I had gotten lazy, but now I want to practice.

damn. not bad. MAKE ME PROUD! :mad2:

no, Jiro -- MAKE ME PROUD :mad2: becuase you're learning ASL, and I am already fluent...

iv always wanted to learn ASL, I know some signs but not much

advise from me is to keep learning and practising.

Good change.
You're obviously more comfortable with ASL and confidence shows.

Major KUDOS!!

Good change.
You're obviously more comfortable with ASL and confidence shows.

Major KUDOS!!
Oh Yeah, more comfortable now, since I enjoy using it while chatting with my U.S.A friends on VP :D

Back