ASL 1 Student ready to make new friends

JuneBugg

Reaction score
I'm a sophomore in high school, who has been truly introduced to ASL and deaf culture for the first time this year, and I really love it. I figured I would learn some more by actually meeting people and making friends with those who would know the most, so, I guess this is me awkwardly/nervously saying hello? :wave:

:wave:Welcome to AllDeaf! You should draw a cat nose to make it look like you are a cat.

Cute avatar. Is your teacher hearing? Have you ask your teacher about what made her to become ASL teacher in high school. Just curious. :)

Cute avatar. Is your teacher hearing? Have you ask your teacher about what made her to become ASL teacher in high school. Just curious. :)
My teacher is hearing
She told us that when she was younger she volunteered for something over the summer, and she made friends with a deaf girl
So she learned ASL
And they're still friends
I thought it was cute

My teacher is hearing
She told us that when she was younger she volunteered for something over the summer, and she made friends with a deaf girl
So she learned ASL
And they're still friends
I thought it was cute

That's cool. ask her to bring her deaf freinds to visit your class. It should be fun. :)

Back