ask smartiesgeek anything as you want!!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Cool...

Would you follow the street laws? :p

yes, I would follow the laws. but I would break some, such as um, getting lil faster. so, it is ok. :D

at least, I am going 5 mph more than the actual mph.

Originally posted by javapride
What do u like doing during summer time :)

Swimming. I have a pool in my backyard. I got them last year. It is still pretty N-E-W!

I truly can't wait to swimming in my pool, since the weather was been suck in here.

Biking, chatting with friends, hanging out with friends, play basketball, swimming, being online, going to any water park, beach, and FUN FUN FUN.

have you ever done something that you regret you ever did? if so what???

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
have you ever done something that you regret you ever did? if so what???

Yes, Um..

I regretted to go with this girl, Staisa...

and EVEN had a sex with her. We was together for a month.

before we got together, She was my good friend.. til somehow, I dont have no idea how she got me in the relationship with her. Somehow, She beaten me up, controlled me, and all that shits. I was in very deep shit. I realized and hang out with friends more more more more and dumped her. I am VERY fucking happy right now.. being without her. I wish I never went with her.

um, whats others... umm.. Just i guess this one.

and other, I forgot...

I regretted how badly I was in freshman. I behaved really badly. I fought with a hearing teacher. if I never was like this, then, I would be a SAL or VAL for Junior Marshall for senior graduation. damn.

Hey!!! I was curouis.... how old you had last girlfriend btw age??

My last was 24 so far... 8 years aparts! :rofl:

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Hey!!! I was curouis.... how old you had last girlfriend btw age??

My last was 24 so far... 8 years aparts! :rofl:

My last was 15.

so, um... 2 years apart.

So, any questions for me to have a girlfriend or what?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
My last was 15.

so, um... 2 years apart.

So, any questions for me to have a girlfriend or what?

Just pop my mind, can I ??? Is she kind to you or what??

Originally posted by MizzDeaf
Just pop my mind, can I ??? Is she kind to you or what??

yes, you can pop ur mind.

yes, you can ASK ME EVERYTHING.

yes, she was so kind to me.. and everything. She is coming from canada. which it is a problem for me and her to stay together, but we DO STILL love each others, but theres no relationship. once we meet in person, we will know it by our heart when me and katie meet.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Can I be yer gf?? :naughty: LOL juz kidding!!

ha, you are so funny. i am your great friend. :ily:

I have a major crush on someone from canada. I want her so badly. She is a perfect girl that I AM LOOKING for.

Plus, I am not ready to have a serious relationship. I do want to be single til um, gally.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ha, you are so funny. i am your great friend. :ily:

I have a major crush on someone from canada. I want her so badly. She is a perfect girl that I AM LOOKING for.

Plus, I am not ready to have a serious relationship. I do want to be single til um, gally.

LOL relax I am interesting in someone else too. Dont worry.. Remmy I am devil flirter :naughty:

Back