Ask newbie anything...

Silentwolfdog

Reaction score
I am quite curious of what types of question people on board will ask from me.

So go ahead...:)

Hmm...in that case, I'm curious to what kind of answers you'll give me. :D

Name one or two of your favorite places/spots you've visited and what was so great about it? If you had a chance or opportunity, would you go back again?

If there was any place in the world that you desire to travel to or visit, where would it be and why?

How did you find or discovered Alldeaf?

~RR

My favorite place is umm...it's hard to pick one since I do not travel much.

But it would have to be mountains in NC in general.

That's where I went to water rafting and hike. I also went to town such as Boone to fishing with my dad in a canoe in exact same river almost each summer.

Mountain in NC is one of the best place. Of course I will go to those spots again, since I have done it almost each year in the summer.

I would love to go to countries in Asia (such as Japan and South Korea) and some countries in Europe. I also want to visit famous landmark in US such as Statue of Liberty in NY, Grand Canyon, and etc.

Why?

Well...why not? I love to see different cultures and experience those firsthand.

I do not know how I have discovered Alldeaf, I think I explored different subjects in relate to deaf on google or something, few years ago. But I never really joined this board until I found out that this board have a thread for deaf people who plays video games. I just wanted to provide someone wrong that there's a lot of deaf people who plays video games which I never did...

Sorry if it's a long post...^^

^^ Thanks for your answers...and ofc, why not?! There is many places of interest and worth out time to visit and explore! ;)

Next question:

What sort of videos games and game system do you use often?

~RR

How did you come up with ur username?

Do you love Jesus?

In some countries, people eat dogs for dinner. Is it immoral act or no? If it is not immoral , why can't we eat dogs here in USA ?

I have Playstation 2 and I bought Wii recently. As of right now I play PS2 more and I play role-playing games the most. It's my favorite genre.

Silent as in because I am deaf.

Wolf and dog...well when I was a young kid I had hard time picking either one to be my favorite animal so I picked both.

Do I love Jesus? Yeah.

Eating dog is immoral? Well it's all about different culture. It's hard for me to say their culture is wrong since it's not my culture to start with.

Does that mean I agree with what they do? No. I love dogs too much and they are the first animal on Earth to become our partner/friend.
It's no difference from people thinking it's wrong for Americans to eat cows because it's sacred to them.

Why cannot we eat dogs in USA? Because our culture tell us not to. It's not in norm and we have dogs as a pet in US, while other people in other countries don't treat dogs as a pet. Well most of the time, I think.

TV shows: I have many but to keep it short: Heroes, Supernatural, and (new) Battlestar Galactica.

Movie: The Lion King

Back