Artichokes

Yes I love it and I do dip mine with butter. I haven't eat them in a while. Maybe Jeremy can get it for me sometimes. I dunno if he likes them though. :|

I boil mine. How can you tell it is ready? Pull the leave, if it is hard to pull, not ready, soft to pull, it is ready.

I dip mine in mayo. Some dip in melted butter, and other I am not sure.

YUMMIE! Now you make me want some! :giggle:

U guys need stop it! It make me hungry for it! :giggle: Just kidding! I don't like to eat the heart..yuck...just the leaves. :)

I like artichokes a lot. I dip them in melted butter (NO LEMON!) and then eat it. The taste has to kind of grow on you, but over time you will love it. I haven't had artichokes in quite a long time, though, because the person who always cooked the artichokes was my ex-roommate. (long story)

I also like artichoke hearts on my pizza and other stuff. Yummy!

I've not had artichokes by themselves, but I've had an artichoke/spinach/cheese dip that was KICKIN'!

My sister forced it on me once about a year ago. Under duress, I discovered it was actually pretty good! Therefore, I decided not to kick her ass for forcing the chip on me.

:lol:

Artichokes are currently in season.

I LOVE mine with melted butter or ranch dressing... so yummy!

OH NOOOOOOOOO! Now you make me hungry for it!!! :lol: So I had it about a month ago, and I wanted more! :giggle: MY DHB think I am nut...it is so good! He think it is gross! ROLF!

god I love artichokes.. used to eat stuffed with bread crumbs in artichoke but not anymore but I went to one italian store.. they still have that and i was surprised.. I should try that whenever i have time.. :)

Italian way- I learned to cook artichokes using bread crumbs, olive oil then bake. I would need to double check on this reciepe from family. It's so good and tender.

I bought some more....gee they are expensive but who cares! They are so healthy! I would keep buying more till they stop selling till spring time!

MMM MMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Yessss Yummy!!! Yea I thought so it would be spring time cuz I brought a couple medium artichokes here last spring. Then went back to buy more ... it has none there. Oh well ....I usually cook steamed artichokes. Yummy in my mouth. Woof woof. haha

I LOVE LOVE LOVE steamed artichokes with melted butter! Yummy. Around here we get them from late spring to late summer.

Hot Spinach & Artichoke dip (with breads) at French market restaurant. My boyfriend picked that out for appetizer. We both enjoyed that Spinach Artichoke dip, MMM MMM.

Back