Anyone watch Canadian Idol?? :-D

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Anyone watch that show Canadian Idol ?? :lol:

one of guy look like Vin Diesel or from in McMaster & James (not sure his name on right side )

product-1814557.jpg

on left side it is James but not know full name from in McMaster & James that look like Rob James

star.jpg

Vin Diesel that almost look like Rob James

image23.jpg

ROB JAMES! that look like 2 guys lol .. I go for Rob James cause I love his voice so badly it is so amazing of his voice make me fell in love it !!! lol :lol: and also he is so handsome and cute :lol: :drooling:

^Angel^ said:
Wow, they sure do look alike!...

oh yeah they look like lol when I turned on and watch till Rob James come up and I hear his voice wowowowowowo make me drooling and love his voice then I hope so he gonna be safe for next instead of cut off and I scream said YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! then later on group teams that there are 3 teams that about less 8 people in each Group one, Group 2 and Group 3

- Group one make it

-Group two didnt make it

-Group three make it.

When it come up in Group 3 and I saw there are Rob James so I said PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE MAKE IT!!! then judge said they are make it and I said YESSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :lol:

^Angel^ said:
LOL sounds like you're in LOVE!! :naughty:

YUPPER!!!!!! I am in love with Rob James lol :giggle: Wish I can date with him lol he is canadian in Winnipeg, Canada lol hahaha too far away for me lol :lol:

ooo lol monkeyhead, he does look similar to Vin Diesel... I haven't seen Canadian Idol in my country... but only have seen few American Idol and NZ Idol.

~SG~ said:
ooo lol monkeyhead, he does look similar to Vin Diesel... I haven't seen Canadian Idol in my country... but only have seen few American Idol and NZ Idol.

for me it look like both of them Vin Diesel and McMaster & James but it is James whoooo Rob James I cross my fingers hope he winner lol if he lost then dang lol :lol:

Hey.. Why don't you fly over and visit Rob..
HUGE SIGN.. CAN I DATE W/YOU? He'll spotted you... and take you out for a rest dinner!

I think it may be on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

The guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Their is one girl that has a really incredible voice, she's the one that uses scarves over her top and sang a duet with that tall guy with the blondish hair.
Don't know her name, but she's a average size, not slim or extra chunkey!

Back