anyone into off-roading?

Hi, I love off roading!

I used to go often with a guy who owned a jeep with big wheels up the dirt hills of Long Island. He was so good at driving the dirt up hill roads!

Upstate NY in college with a bunch of farm country kids in the mountains. Now since I moved to North Port, Fl., I'm in a off road club two years this summer but the problem nowadays is not enough riding areas around here. We keep fighting for riding areas. Some of us sneak into the woods to ride on a Saturday night a month. I started riding again when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. The OB laughed when I told him "nice and easy" No hard riding.

I even bought my daughter her own ATV. It was a steal so I ride it with her now and then! When we have a good riding area nearby other than Croom, C and B, etc, I'll okay a bigger ATV purchase.:fingersx:

I forgot to post a picture of us going 4x4 at Mt. Rainier in 2002. We rented a Nissan Xterra that time. That's not me in the picture, by the way. That was my friend I had.
I don't have any pics of me in there, just the suv and other people.

The other picture of me, Jeremy and Andy going 4 wheeling on the sand at Long Beach, WA in 2001. It is a Ford Explorer.

Attachments

• 4x4injungle.jpg
    4x4injungle.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1
  • Fordexplorerfriend.jpg
    Fordexplorerfriend.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1
I seriously think that off-roading is one of the few medication-routine when in stressful mood of the day, week, or month! Doseage: two or three times daily, no problem! :D

I live on 650 acres, so plenty of land to play around and 4 big ponds as well.

Boyfriend: 2004 Ford FX4
Mine: 2000 Nissan Xterra 4x4
Ours: 2003 Quarter Paint (Horse)... LOVES playing in the pond! Strange but true! AND, 2007 Can-Am Outlander 400 (atv).

DSC01461.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

JennRaeNix

I'll try to find some of my old pictures of the X-Terra when I took it mudding on the first day when I bought the suv!

Not only we go mudding, we go rock climbing with either atv and fx4. Sand too, well... it literally blew up the fx4's tranny a year ago... so we haven't went sand-bogging lately.

Back