American Patriotic Truck Picture

Banjo said:
I'm not putting down people for being patriotic, but it's quite obvious that some are just too darn lazy to get off their bottoms and take a snapshot of a vehicle featuring the actual sticker.

Now that would be the big picture.

My point is... far too many people are resorting to the advantages of photoshop to create their messages in such an artificial manner. It's now a rare occasion to see something real.

It seems like everything we get in e-mails regarding patriotic symbols are debunked. Especially the anti-liberal e-mails.

Whatever happened to authenticity?

People just found it too much of an inconvenience and took everything for granted instead.

What a sad thing to see.

You still don't get it, Banjo. I have asked you to attend to and stay with the central message. But, no, you had to insult Americans like some cornered animal. I know absolutely nothing (give me a dusty old book any day) about Photoshopping and a lot of other things about a computer, yes, even my own Mac but I get from it what I need. So what's wrong with that?

So technically, to split hairs, yes, you are/were off topic. Ya wanna talk about tech stuff, make another topic and refer to the picture here and discuss "art", authenticity, etc in general but it would be quite a leap for even you to culminate that with fat Americans, etc as you have alluded.

I am so done with this. See you at the topic you should create and maybe I'll be interested.

Banjo said:
.... I wasn't attacking any members here.

Generally speaking, in a mindset, you were>>

Banjo said:
But I guess Americans are too lazy, they'll just sit at their computers and make a photoshopped snapshot so they don't have to walk that extra mile.

No wonder why the average American is overweight.

Also, this thread has nothing to do with the technical aspects of photoshop, the vast technical tools enabled on a computer, etc., and also, it bears no direct link to 'lazy' ppls. as you have worded it and exploited as such. Please respect the thread for which this is related to and if you would like to add such opinions/thoughts, etc., feel free to create your own thread in regards to that kind of topic.

Thank you--

~RR

Nice picture Heath and I've seen somewhat like that on some cars and trucks....

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

I was asked to send this on if I agree or delete if I don't. It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having "In God! We Trust" on our money and having "God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the 14% to Shut Up and BE QUIET!!!

Ignorant stupid cretins still thrive, I guess. They shouldn't be allowed to vote because they clearly don't understand the importance of secular democracy. They're eroding the ideals of our Founding Fathers. Lack of God in the Pledge would NOT constitute atheism at all. If we were to say there's no god, we would have said, "There is No God" but we don't.

The God was not in the original Pledge, nor in originaly currency nor in the Consitution. The Founding Fathers were not Christians. They did not believe in theocracy and they warned against using the Christian religion in the government. They did believe that the Bible offered moral guidances but warned that it does not mean that we should put God in government. It was in 1950's when Christian extremists hijacked the government and put "In God We Trust" and "Under God". Thomas Jefferson and Madison Jefferson wouldn't approved of that.

netrox said:
Ignorant stupid cretins still thrive, I guess. They shouldn't be allowed to vote because they clearly don't understand the importance of secular democracy. They're eroding the ideals of our Founding Fathers. Lack of God in the Pledge would NOT constitute atheism at all. If we were to say there's no god, we would have said, "There is No God" but we don't.

The God was not in the original Pledge, nor in originaly currency nor in the Consitution. The Founding Fathers were not Christians. They did not believe in theocracy and they warned against using the Christian religion in the government. They did believe that the Bible offered moral guidances but warned that it does not mean that we should put God in government. It was in 1950's when Christian extremists hijacked the government and put "In God We Trust" and "Under God". Thomas Jefferson and Madison Jefferson wouldn't approved of that.

shut up. if u dont want to say the word God then dont. leave the rest of us alone

Back