AllDeaf Game Theory

He is the better half a an AD famous couple and always being posted about.

Calvin the donkey boy. :fingersx:

You got it right first Calvin. Your turnie *in angel's words*.

ok... let see who was in one of AD's famous wedding and the bride and groom smash the cake at "whom" :D

:slap: Some of the people that you listed are from America.

I put without think twice until I saw what it is about... what LakeTahoe posted "GalaxyAngel, DeafMonkey & Liebling:))) is CORRECT because we are not American... I don't know what why I did it...

Yes, I deserve :slap: from you & LakeTahoe... :giggle:

:giggle: Angel

Right on! hehe

Hurrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

A hearing and a deaf twinnies visited ALL CI, Deaf, School & Education Sections. I call them "twinnies" because their way are same as mirror and share very same view.. Never once "disagree" each other... :giggle:

Jillio and Shel90? but if so they are both hearing Liebling.

Hurrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

A hearing and a deaf twinnies visited ALL CI, Deaf, School & Education Sections. I call them "twinnies" because their way are same as mirror and share very same view.. Never once "disagree" each other... :giggle:

Angel and Cheri? :fingersx:

ooops your right Liebling. I was wrong. Somehow I got the impression that Shel90 was hearing as well. My apologies.

ooops your right Liebling. I was wrong. Somehow I got the impression that Shel90 was hearing as well. My apologies.

No problem... I was wrong about Cheri and TahoeLake in their previous post, too... :giggle:

Back