AllDeaf Game Theory

you got it Angel!

Aww Oceanblueie, why don't you go ahead and take my turnie, since you haven't had a chance to play. *roll out the red carpet*. go ahead sweetie.

Aww Oceanblueie, why don't you go ahead and take my turnie, since you haven't had a chance to play. *roll out the red carpet*. go ahead sweetie.

Awwww..that's very sweet of you smile.. alright.. let me get my thinking cap and be back

Okay, I am going to describe the person's avatar. They have chelsea (shaved) pink hair, the front is long, can you guess who this person ?

Wow that was easy :giggle: :ty: Oceanblueie..

A member who is sweet and is there for someone who need advices, and a shoulder to cry on, may wear a brownish suit to fool people. :D

Wow that was easy :giggle: :ty: Oceanblueie..

A member who is sweet and is there for someone who need advices, and a shoulder to cry on, may wear a brownish suit to fool people. :D

Bear?

Yeppers don't forget to feed the bearie ha and oooooo Northstarie got beat by this Patriot chickie :naughty: :lol: now it's your turnie Oceanblueie.

Since, I had a turn and you were so kind to give your turn. I will give my turnie to northstar give him a chance to play :) HURRY NS!

Back