AGBELL need quit whine!

:lol: at Cheri and Jillo

Right, Miss Delectable...:)

I am shock about AGBELL trying to get rid of the PEPSI "Bob's House" commercial for the Super Bowl. I never knew about AGBELL organization. I hate that negative organization for pushing us to have oral and speech. I am going to have to use :rl: on AGBELL. I hope they will still use the PEPSI "Bob's House" commercial for tomorrow(Sunday Super Bowl). So Way to Go for GalaxyAngel to let us know about the letters to the Pepsi Company. That is terrible and wrong!!!! :pissed:

I think AGBELL should be buried under 12 feet of snow in the mountains and freeze! AGBELL is SOL and have no idea what they're talking about. They live in old fashioned ways!

wow AGBell is so stupid and so ignorant when it come to Deaf world. jeez. Deaf world is not isolated.. sheesh.. We are a BIG world.. :)

Way to go! :)

Check their stupid letter (PDF required)
http://www.agbell.org/uploads/Pepsi3ltr.pdf

Fuck to AGBELL, it sounds like AFA about whine on companies, blah...

Their letter is so wrong. It basically reduces the deaf to the level of dumb and stupid. We are not dumb and we are not stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the agb that is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They obviously do not have a clear understanding of our communication methods which includes signing. We are not 1 dimmensional in communication we are multi-dimmensional and they just can't seem to grasp that.

Their letter is so wrong. It basically reduces the deaf to the level of dumb and stupid. We are not dumb and we are not stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the agb that is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They obviously do not have a clear understanding of our communication methods which includes signing. We are not 1 dimmensional in communication we are multi-dimmensional and they just can't seem to grasp that.

I agree!!!

Back