AD's epic facepalm

This is the world record of facepalm spamming ....ever

nbx3q8.jpg

It's on youtube. I got the code. I put it in the IMG tags. I got a red x.

Please tell me why?
you can not use the IMG for the youtube - however just paste the link and the video will be shown automatically

you can not use the IMG for the youtube - however just paste the link and the video will be shown automatically

Thank you young genius! I wish I will remember that, but probably not. :wave:

Well done, Botti.

I daresay you'd know more about computer stuff than this young gal. :)

:lol: Look up. You will see Jake had to tell me what to do. And I put up a couple in the ASL thread. I forgot how.

Senile????? NOOOOO................

Thanks, but I don't even know what that is. I know less that any other AD member about computers!

Go to the youtube page you made. Look at the url at the top of your computer. A typical youtube link looks something like: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FmGtCIOwB4" Take the last group of numbers after the v= and put it into a tag like

[y t] (insert numbers here) [/y t]

The numbers would be _FmGtCIOwB4

Botts, I had to put the (insert numbers here) in there so you could see the code. And, take out the space between the y and t. Sorry if that seems confusing!

I am sorry that in my previous post I said [y] when I should have said [yt] (for youtube). Let me know if you still need help, you can send me the link and I'll get you the tag set up.

:)

Go to the youtube page you made. Look at the url at the top of your computer. A typical youtube link looks something like: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FmGtCIOwB4" Take the last group of numbers after the v= and put it into a tag like

Botts, I had to put the (insert numbers here) in there so you could see the code. And, take out the space between the y and t. Sorry if that seems confusing!

I am sorry that in my previous post I said [y] when I should have said [yt] (for youtube). Let me know if you still need help, you can send me the link and I'll get you the tag set up.

Thanks. It is up now. And I don't have anymore now. :) I love AD people.

(Second time to attempt this post :mad2: becuase the internet crashed when I was about to post!)

I mean, that was the old days of the youtube tags however Alex implemented where youtube links are recongized and automatically converts to play in this AD forum :)

Ahh !! I did not even know that. Well.. shoots, delete my OLD explanation :lol: that's cool to know, thanks for sharing, J!

Back