a new fresh pix....anyone can post their pix in there :moneky curious:

Heath said:
That is good and you are beautiful... I could not help but notice your nice smile and eyes that just says it all. :)

You do have a good friend there. I think she would keep you out of trouble and in good company. Seems you both have been through thick and thin and everything , man that is good. :) :thumb:

aww thanks! *flattered* ohh do i have nice smile and eyes? i didnt notice that lol

You two are beautiful girls and you two look like you guys will be friends for life which is wonderful! Kudos to you two! :)

Very nice pictures, Sweetheart and Fei Ku! Thanks for sharing with us!!! You both look really nice ppl!

Great pics, thanks for sharing with AD'ers....sure does look like the two of you are great friends and all I can say and hope for the two of you is to continue with this blessed friendship and for many wonderful years being good friends with one another....

Good pics-- :thumb:

Aw what a nice pictures, I can see the great friendship in you two, hope it will last forever....

Thanks for sharing it with us ;)

Fei Ku-

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. Sounds like you've got a great friendship going and will last for a long time! Here's to many more happy memories and more pictures down the road!

And yes, you are out of my league. :)

Very nice pictures! Thanks for sharing with us. Unfortunately my best friend and I are 3K miles away. I haven't got any pictures of us...once we get together, I'll be sure to have our picture taken!

Back