fei ku

Reaction score
ahhhhh here come the ring!!!!!!!!!!! lol guess who this is *chuckles*

Photo571.jpg

Photo570.jpg

melandmesmiles.jpg

smirk.jpg

Photo540.jpg

To my surprise, no one posted comments about the pictures since 12/30/2005. I guess they have nothing better to say. :P You guys sure had fun with the pictures before going to the movies.

Yeppppppers! Thats us! ;) heheh. we love to taking pics of each other eh? lol... We will have more and more of pics of us ;) :hug:

I didn't see these pictures until now ;)
Umm is that you with blonde or brunette hair, Sweetheart?

ButterflyGirl said:
I didn't see these pictures until now ;)
Umm is that you with blonde or brunette hair, Sweetheart?

Thats me with blonde hair ;)
Fei Ku with brunette hair.

The brown hair is fei fk

The blonde hair is sweetheart :).. I knew it lol :lol :rofl:

Aha now I know what Sweetheart and Fei Ku look like. Both of you are pretty gals :)
Great photos you got there.

DeafMonkey said:
The brown hair is fei fk

The blonde hair is sweetheart :).. I knew it lol :lol :rofl:

How can you know that the brown hair is fei ku and the blonde hair is me?

ButterflyGirl said:
Aha now I know what Sweetheart and Fei Ku look like. Both of you are pretty gals :)
Great photos you got there.

awww thanks so much :hug:

Sweetheart said:
How can you know that the brown hair is fei ku and the blonde hair is me?

hahaha I helped her to resize the pics that she had so huge pictures in here somewhere in forum that pic of her with the cat eat of chicken finger ehhe :giggle:

fei ku said:
that me with brown hair

That is good and you are beautiful... I could not help but notice your nice smile and eyes that just says it all. :)

You do have a good friend there. I think she would keep you out of trouble and in good company. Seems you both have been through thick and thin and everything , man that is good. :) :thumb:

wow i must missed that one... u and sweetheart are soo funny abt ring 2.. lolz! and yall look good! :D

Yeah I did not see that one until just now. I think that one slipped right under the radar because way too many people were posting at the same time on Dec. 30th then finally it came up.

Back