6 months old and Christmas pictures of my Alexanderia

Well, I think I should be banned from viewing Lexi's pictures. She's something.. her gummy smile. *sighs* It's something I tell you! They can clear the scowl off Ebeneezer Scrooge's face instantly! :giggle:

:giggle: I could understand how you feel about that... But thanks! :lol:

Just wanted to share the pictures of Alexanderia for her 6 months old and first Christmas.

lexilaydown.jpg

My Alexanderia lays down on her belly for her 6 months old

20086mths.jpg

My Alexanderia, 6 months old

babygirl.jpg

My Alexanderia is my baby girl, 6 months old

hugs.jpg

My Alexanderia wants your hug! So adorable!! 6 months old

lexi6mths.jpg

My Lexi, 6 months old

prettybaby.jpg

My pretty baby, 6 months old

winter08.jpg

My Alexanderia; Winter '08. Christmas

my1stchristmas2008.jpg

My Alexanderia's First Christmas 2008

2008christmas.jpg

My Alexanderia Christmas 2008

lexi08.jpg

My Lexi '08

I love all the pictures, it's pretty hard decide to pick ONE of 6 months old pictures and ONE of Christmas but I bought a CD for all the pictures which is pretty good deal, it actually costs 130 dollars but it got discount down to 70 dollars. I got it from Wal Mart. :D

Your daughter, Lexi looks very lovely in her Xmas dress. :D

wow, Alexanderia look such adorable with that Xmas dress.... She grow bigger ... :ty: for share beautiful and loving pictures here with us.

Aww! Your little princess Lexi is so cute and a very beautiful baby girl... Love the cute pictures of Lexi... Thanks for sharing with us... Love her moody/smiles/smirks expression. :)

Awww :aw: She is soo darn adorable, I love her smiles. ;)

I love them! Aww, i taking pictures of my baby sister this year while i am in Maine, she so adorable!

She is so adorable!

Yea, babies grow so fast! We talked about that in a thread when she was born, Whispermommy...6 months already?

i m a daddy!! well ok not biological father but i dont mind adopting ur baby whisper

Back