6 months old and Christmas pictures of my Alexanderia

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Just wanted to share the pictures of Alexanderia for her 6 months old and first Christmas.

lexilaydown.jpg

My Alexanderia lays down on her belly for her 6 months old

20086mths.jpg

My Alexanderia, 6 months old

babygirl.jpg

My Alexanderia is my baby girl, 6 months old

hugs.jpg

My Alexanderia wants your hug! So adorable!! 6 months old

lexi6mths.jpg

My Lexi, 6 months old

prettybaby.jpg

My pretty baby, 6 months old

winter08.jpg

My Alexanderia; Winter '08. Christmas

my1stchristmas2008.jpg

My Alexanderia's First Christmas 2008

2008christmas.jpg

My Alexanderia Christmas 2008

lexi08.jpg

My Lexi '08

I love all the pictures, it's pretty hard decide to pick ONE of 6 months old pictures and ONE of Christmas but I bought a CD for all the pictures which is pretty good deal, it actually costs 130 dollars but it got discount down to 70 dollars. I got it from Wal Mart. :D

Very cute baby, WhisperHorse. I love her Christmas dress! She looks so happy.

Very cute baby, WhisperHorse. I love her Christmas dress! She looks so happy.

Thanks! Yeppers, she's very happy baby, hardly to get upset or crying unless if she cry which it means hungry or overtired that's all. Everybody says that she's an easy baby which I'm very lucky.

awwww that's so cute!!!! She is so adorable! I love her Christmas Dress. I like the last picture of black and white with red dress. That's cool!

i love the pictures..... its all adorable pictures, and yep i agree its hard to pick out which ones u want.... :) ur lexi is cute happy baby. :)

AWWWWW! What a CUTIE and BEAUTIFUL! :) I like B & W with red dress so unique! I would choose that. I like them all anyway! She's such a happy baby girl! She can sit up on her own already?

AWWWWW! What a CUTIE and BEAUTIFUL! :) I like B & W with red dress so unique! I would choose that. I like them all anyway! She's such a happy baby girl! She can sit up on her own already?

Thanks! Yeppers, I love it too but all the pictures I love also! Yeppers, she's very happy baby girl. Yes, she started sit up at around almost 5 months old already but right now, she started pulled stuff to making herself to do crawl already, i was like OH NO!

wow LEXI is so adorable cute

my littlest niece will have her first christmas at almost 2 months old she is now almost 3 weeks old

Well, I think I should be banned from viewing Lexi's pictures. She's something.. her gummy smile. *sighs* It's something I tell you! They can clear the scowl off Ebeneezer Scrooge's face instantly! :giggle:

Aww, very adorable pictures of Lexi. :)

Back