DMV Mugshot

e

Reaction score
Post your DMV (driver's license) mugshot here.

I was almost 17 when the mugshot taken. Bad pic.

Attachments

• e_license.jpg
    e_license.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
oh god. My DMV picture is horrible. It was taken when I was scaled the most "densiest" at age 15... right now I am 18 and much slimmer ... can't wait to get a new license with that blue bar removed!

:SNEAK PEEK: Next mugshot, Kirsi will be a redheaded with short hair and a charming SMILE!:

Attachments

• MUGshot.JPG
    MUGshot.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 398
And here's good ol' me. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• alex_license.gif
    alex_license.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 383
here is my DL LOL I look like I am blind to the light bright.... I was just 30 that time :)

Attachments

• DL pixs 012.jpg
    DL pixs 012.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 368
This is Fly Free's DL LOL she was 31 that time

Attachments

• DL pixs 013.jpg
    DL pixs 013.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 360
Cool, I just got my New Jersey replaced to Utah licence, but it wont arrive in the mail until 10 to 30 days. I'm using this green paper for temporary Utah drivers licence.

those licence are kewl to see not of the pics no no of the difference in DLs i like comparing them LMAO!

Im in hawaii and my licence will post in the new yr as im SOo overwhelmed right now with x mas lilo and what have u ! will post in a week when things aren't so hectic!

I plan on scanning my DL and post it up within the next few days or so! :lol:

What a joy to see different DL's and am glad that I'm not the only one thinking my DL photo is horrid! :rofl:

My British Driving Licence

My British Driving Licence is valid from 1984 till 2033 (yes, two thounsand and thirty three!) No photo needed. It is folded from A4 paper, and the police will write on the licence if I have any traffic offences :mrgreen:

Attachments

• licence 1.bmp
    40.1 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
My other licence!

This is Australian driving licence, it needs to be up dated every 10 years!

Attachments

• licence 1f.BMP
    74.9 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Me peeks in here -- eeps, I still haven't scanned my license yet, :lol: Will do in a few days...wait and see if I ever get around to it!

<---Looks like shit ran over me in my Tennessee license mugshot.

and that was when it was taken in '99.

Hey I said I would scan my licence for you, well here it is:

utdrlfront.jpg

That's the front of the Utah Driver's Licence, with my silly picture.

utdrlback.jpg

Notice that the restriction states "DEAF" on the back of my licence.

njdrlfront.jpg

This is an OLD driver's licence of mine from when I was living in New Jersey. I look younger, don't I? :P Guess I'm turning OLLLLLLLD heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine! It's almost two months old since I had to change my DL due to my turning 21.

It's cool to see all variety states' designs on their DL !

Pah...about time I did mine! :laugh2: I came in here a few times since December and said twice that I'd get mine scanned within a few days after posting my message in here...:Oops:

Well, here it is!!! Ta daaaaaaaaaa.....:roll: Horrid one (I took it with a digi cam rather than scan it.)

Attachments

• DLDawn1.jpg
    DLDawn1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 190
Found pix of my DL. will post soon as possible.

Back