DMV Mugshot

I just got a new picture taken at the DMV, when it comes in the mail I'll post it!

Heres pic of my state ID (not drivers liscense since I can't drive!).. here it is (some of my info such as address, birthdate, and ID number has been deleted to prevent ID theft. Drivers Liscense has red on it not green like mine.. I think under 21 is purple, I think i have mine "under 21" ID somewhere in my room.

Attachments

• My friends 012.jpg
    My friends 012.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 197
:Oops: Cedula of identity I am Venezuela , I Years 20 Good More !

greetings :ugh2:

Attachments

• yo.jpg
    yo.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 181
I will post it. Just be patient.

Don't worry. :)

Here

Attachments

• license.jpg
    license.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 147
Notice that I've been gaining weight and having double chins now? :ugh:

Attachments

• driverlicenses.jpg
    driverlicenses.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 124
racheleggert said:
Heres pic of my state ID (not drivers liscense since I can't drive!).. here it is (some of my info such as address, birthdate, and ID number has been deleted to prevent ID theft. Drivers Liscense has red on it not green like mine.. I think under 21 is purple, I think i have mine "under 21" ID somewhere in my room.
May I ask you why you do not have a valid driver license? Maybe I misunderstand you that you can not drive because ... ? :confused:

That pix taken in Sept 2000 till I lost that card last november. Haven't scan my replace card.

Attachments

• CODL.JPG
    CODL.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 102
Crazymanw00t said:
DUY LEE!! GOOK!!
MUHAAHAHAHAHA, YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!

Huh?! Who the hell are you?! Do I know you?

Crazymanw00t said:
Cottage Eight, Killing you a lot at Half-Life game. Remember!?

Hmm...Are you Mike or Zach?

ChelEler said:
May I ask you why you do not have a valid driver license? Maybe I misunderstand you that you can not drive because ... ? :confused:

Since I went to high school with her, I guess I feel I can respond. She's legally blind, and deaf too! I give her mad props for being able to do all the things she does while being deaf and blind. Shes got major guts. :)

pinkster said:
Since I went to high school with her, I guess I feel I can respond. She's legally blind, and deaf too! I give her mad props for being able to do all the things she does while being deaf and blind. Shes got major guts. :)
Ah, that's interesting. Now that leads me to another question. :o I'll PM her. Thank you for sharing. :thumb:

Back