Questions for Republicans/Evangelical Christians/Bushies

Will someone please close this thread? This is getting nowhere.

Being a Christian meant that you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Whether you're a democrat or republican. I am not qualified to judge George W. Bush on whether or not he is a Christian, or what type of Christian he is. That is between him and God. He does not walk in the footsteps of Jesus as I understand.

However, I can judge George W. Bush on whether or not he is a good president, and I gotta say, the man sucks as a president.;)

Wow okay. I think it is time for me to tell you a reason why I created this topic and added these verses from the bible.

As I mentioned in other topic, I decided to pose as 'republican' and 'christian' by just pick and choose the parts I liked as some of republicans & christians did. As old saying, 'To understand evil, become evil themselves, and they meet evil with evil in order "to understand them better"'. That's major reason why I created this topic to get a point across to all or some of you. I have been trying and trying to understand why some people are doing these, my friend (moderate republican) made a suggestion by posing as republican and christian to understand these people better... so I did and the result was amazing. I learned bit more from some of you.

It is not my intention to insult, hurt or whatever you think what I did in this topic. As I said above included in my first post, I want to understand some of you people bit better... That's all. That's only way for me to do this to get the real results, real feedbacks and real emotions. It is my 'hobby' to make people to think.

Well, thank you for giving me your honest feedbacks. I appreciate even though you may not appreciate for what I did in this topic. Honesty, facts and truths are my only interests. Nothing more or less than that. I am not here to make the friends, that is unrealistic so you may hate me, curse me, insult me, flame me, whatever you want...

Again, thank you!

Last edited:
Back