North Korea readying rockets to aim at U.S. targets, state media says

I watch a lot of documentaries, and NK is actually very poor, one reason they are doing this is to get attention and try to get more for their people. Really look it up and see how poor they are, that is why they cant get their missles to work, they don't have the fundings to buy technology and everything they do is experimental because they cant figure out how to get it to work... they try, gotta give them credit for trying... but they hate being labeled as "FAIL" lmao

Have you seen "Red Dawn" (2012) movie? NK troops might invade our country? ha, I want to shoot them for fun better than nothing.

That was a movie, we're talking about real people suffering if such a thing was to happen.

I'm thinking some of it is for show by Kim Jong Un to maintain the support of his military and keep the people under his leadership. It shows him as a military leader, he wants to appear strong and in charge.

:rifle: WWIII ! :-o sky is falling ! :hyper: run for your lives!!! nice knowing ya :sadwave:

just kidding :ily:

Is it just me, or is it a little ironic that the Chinese and Russians are saying both sides should cool off?

hope? why hope? it's a fact. they do not have any guidance system. that is a fact. heck.... they'd go very broke just to have one.
Then it's great news for us, isn't it? So we don't have to worry about it but I still worry about South Korea because I do care.

I watch a lot of documentaries, and NK is actually very poor, one reason they are doing this is to get attention and try to get more for their people. Really look it up and see how poor they are, that is why they cant get their missles to work, they don't have the fundings to buy technology and everything they do is experimental because they cant figure out how to get it to work... they try, gotta give them credit for trying... but they hate being labeled as "FAIL" lmao

that's exactly what I've been saying all along. that's why my parents shrugged at it and didn't even bat an eye whenever NK makes a fuss like this. My parents have been dealing with this same ole' song since their birth. My dad's been in South Korea for several months now and he's hardly concerned about it.

USA really needs to stop trolling NK and STFU. All they have to do is IIIGGGGGGNNNNNNOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEE.

It's just easiest for NK to make a fuss in order to get us to cave in and give them what they want - mainly food and money. That's why UN sanction should be removed. It's not helping and it hasn't done anything good for decades. It's just fueling North Korean people's hate and anger. They truly believe that we are evil and bad guy because we are making them poor and hungry.... which is true.

It's just easiest for NK to make a fuss in order to get us to cave in and give them what they want - mainly food and money. That's why UN sanction should be removed. It's not helping and it hasn't done anything good for decades. It's just fueling North Korean people's hate and anger. They truly believe that we are evil and bad guy because we are making them poor and hungry.... which is true.
What is the reason for UN sanction?

that's exactly what I've been saying all along. that's why my parents shrugged at it and didn't even bat an eye whenever NK makes a fuss like this. My parents have been dealing with this same ole' song since their birth. My dad's been in South Korea for several months now and he's hardly concerned about it.

USA really needs to stop trolling NK and STFU. All they have to do is IIIGGGGGGNNNNNNOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEE.
And then, if something does happen, everyone will be screaming, "Why did we just ignore this threat?!"

...They truly believe that we are evil and bad guy because we are making them poor and hungry.... which is true.
That may be what they believe but it isn't true. It's their own decades of bad leadership that's caused their problems.

Then it's great news for us, isn't it? So we don't have to worry about it but I still worry about South Korea because I do care.

*shrug*

great news? what's so great about it? You Americans are so funny for worrying over something that has been going on for decades and still acting like there will be a nuclear holocaust tomorrow :lol: I'm not worried at all and neither are my families. Kim Jong Un is just a little fussy brat and so was his father. The grandfather was a better man than both of them combined.

Threats of annihilation normal for South Koreans - CNN.com
Seoul, South Korea (CNN) -- As winter recedes, winds whip through downtown Seoul and chill the crowds of commuters on their way home. The sun is dropping and the pale golden light streams between tall buildings. A girl smiles as she chats excitedly on her cell phone. Men in black suits cluster on a street corner debating their happy hour destination.

Nowhere is there the slightest inkling that anyone in this second largest metropolitan area in the world -- is fearful or even anxious about the stream of threats emanating from North Korea.

Just as sure as spring is coming, most seem to find it entirely normal that warnings of thermonuclear war, annihilation and utter devastation punctuate this, the season of joint U.S., South Korean military maneuvers.

It's not the futility of fear in their predicament; it's that they have lived their entire lives under a cloud of threats and warnings from the North.

"We know North Korea doesn't want war," said another. "They want money and food," adding that Pyongyang has tried it all -- missiles, the nuclear threat, its million man army -- to try to blackmail the South.

take a look at picture gallery in the link. it's business as usual. :cool2:

And then, if something does happen, everyone will be screaming, "Why did we just ignore this threat?!"
wondering when will this "9/11 paranoia" ever end...

That may be what they believe but it isn't true. It's their own decades of bad leadership that's caused their problems.
for years - Americans blocked South Korean's effort to help them. Americans are to be blamed for this problem too. That's why South Koreans are frequently frustrated with Americans for making it very difficult to reunite with them.

Americans forget that they're only 200ish years old while we Asians are over thousands years old. we know how to deal with it but American meddling around isn't helping.

Well,, not too bad since their rockets will only reach calif. Was nice knowing authentic though

You are more likely to get swallowed by a sinkhole than getting attacked by NK Nuclear weapon. :laugh2: By the way, half of their photos are photoshopped. NK=FAIL!

wondering when will this "9/11 paranoia" ever end...

for years - Americans blocked South Korean's effort to help them. Americans are to be blamed for this problem too. That's why South Koreans are frequently frustrated with Americans for making it very difficult to reunite with them.
Reunite in what way? Do South Koreans want North Korea to cross the border, and let them rule?

If they all want to be under N. Korea's rule, so be it.

Americans forget that they're only 200ish years old while we Asians are over thousands years old. we know how to deal with it but American meddling around isn't helping.
The "meddling" is under UN mandate, not a unilateral action of the United States.

Not all Koreans agree with your assessment. I have friends who have escaped from N. Korea, and they don't see it the same way.

What is the reason for UN sanction?

that's the question we've been asking for years.

it's very simple - let the South Koreans help North Koreans and from there... after all... your Bible says so... that we should love our enemies and feed them if they're hungry... and we should overcome the evil with good...

that way - it's easy to work on improving diplomatic relationship and to start talking about reunification process which we did in previous administration - SK President Roh Moo-hyun. He was the first President to visit North Korea few years ago. He was very well-loved and highly respected by Koreans.

Unfortunately... he committed suicide last year and the entire nation was deeply shocked and angry because they knew he was supposedly assassinated by President Lee Myung-bak (he had a bad nickname because he had a rat face and he's very corrupted). My mom actually shed a tear upon hearing his death. That's how good President Roh Moo-hyun was to Korea.

and now we've got new SK President and the first female President as well. unfortunately... she's not very well-liked and she's a fear-mongering President who would definitely go to war. not good.... not good... She's a daughter of former SK President who got assassinated long time ago. In comparison - she's kinda like Sarah Palin and that's a bad news. :(

*shrug*

great news? what's so great about it? You Americans are so funny for worrying over something that has been going on for decades and still acting like there will be a nuclear holocaust tomorrow :lol: I'm not worried at all and neither are my families. Kim Jong Un is just a little fussy brat and so was his father. The grandfather was a better man than both of them combined.
take a look at picture gallery in the link. it's business as usual. :cool2:
Oh, I see. However, I still hope NK will not start the fire. If they need money and food, can't they do it themselves like home-grown vegetables/fruits and sell them? What about Vietnam? Do they beg for food and money, too?

Back