YouTube: American's Dumbest Criminals

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]MQP0IQfD3CA[/yt]

:lol: he got in but he CAN'T get out, how dumb he is!

That's not that funny . It's scary to see that crime has been a usual thing for some people

That reminds me of a time one guy tried to rob an ATM. He pushed the door open to enter the little room with the ATMs. When he tried to escape, he pushed the door to get out... but it wouldn't open. :roll:

That's not that funny . It's scary to see that crime has been a usual thing for some people

Yeah, but dumb criminals always leave something behind and they usually get busted one way or another. That's how dumb criminals always get caught :)

That reminds me of a time one guy tried to rob an ATM. He pushed the door open to enter the little room with the ATMs. When he tried to escape, he pushed the door to get out... but it wouldn't open. :roll:

Yep I remember that, gee some criminals don't know what they're doing in the process :roll:

:lol: :crazy: criminal, at least he couldn't escape and got caught in the end.

:jaw: He is STUPID!!!!! I believe he charge for bulgary.

Yes, I saw it on TV news. Not funny fall down.
I think that person has no skill in crime.

I laughed he threw wine bottle at video camera. Still missed.

Yes, I saw it on TV news. Not funny fall down.
I think that person has no skill in crime.

I laughed he threw wine bottle at video camera. Still missed.

:laugh2: He is an idiot! It's not wine bottle. It was yellow margarita bottle with pound and drop on the floor and not able to hit the Video Camera. I busted on him for smoking. The Liquor store is very expensive!

Stupid is as stupid does.

I remember reading an article few years ago about a couple who stole a 37 inch LCD TV from Bestbuy in Cincinnati and they put the TV in the a small car (can't recall what kind of car it was) with the door open cuz the tv could not fit in. So, of course, the police saw the car driving on the interstate with the door open and eventually, the couple was caught.

never forget a buddy of mines brother went to atm and had atm chained to his truck bumper and and sped away and bumper fell off and they took the atm BUT GUESS WHAT they was dumb enuff to leave a bumper on a bank parking lot on Dixie and Greenwood in Louisville which is one of the busiest bank and cops got their ass next day ... Motto is.. Never leave a license plate on ur bumper!

LMAO some people are so damn stupid *shaking head*

LOL it was still a funny video - not that he kept falling down but just how flat-out stupid he was!!

This guy falls three times, that is THREE times stupider. :laugh2:

Back