Youth interpreter

Dennis smith

Reaction score
HEY ALL I AM A YOUTH INTERPRETER THAT SIGNS FOR THE DEAF AND THE HH I AM HAPPY TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I INTERPRET FOR FREE AT SCHOOLS AND CHURCHES, WEDDINGS, AND OTHER EVENTS.
my email chsrussiarocks@gmail.com

:welcome:

What is a youth interpreter? Where did you go for your ITP?

(pssst--you caps lock key is stuck; you might want to get it fixed. ;) )

I love reading messages in all caps because I read it to myself yelling in my head..... :laugh2: Youth interpreter? That's a different one though..... :dunno:

I love reading messages in all caps because I read it to myself yelling in my head..... :laugh2: Youth interpreter? That's a different one though..... :dunno:

I think they interpreter at churches . I found a link but I will not post it as it about religion .

I think they interpreter at churches . I found a link but I will not post it as it about religion .
Could be. I mostly wanted to know if the interpreter was the "youth" or the audience was the "youth." Or maybe both? Young person interpreting the young people? :dunno:

It means different things to different people. That's why people should explain themselves. Jargon is not universal.

This may be another "hit-and-run" one-time poster.

"This may be another "hit-and-run" one-time poster."
-quote from Reba-

yeah, they seem to come in waves. and use too many CAPS.

Could be. I mostly wanted to know if the interpreter was the "youth" or the audience was the "youth." Or maybe both? Young person interpreting the young people? :dunno:

It means different things to different people. That's why people should explain themselves. Jargon is not universal.

This may be another "hit-and-run" one-time poster.

I did find this web site but I doubt this is what the OP mean

Youth Interpreter Program « Lang Pioneer Village

I did find this web site but I doubt this is what the OP mean

Youth Interpreter Program « Lang Pioneer Village
That's a cool program but I don't think that's what the OP meant. The OP specifically mentioned sign language, so I think he means a sign language interpreter.

The program that you linked is about interpreting history. Those programs are very interesting. I've been to similar places at Conners Prairie and Mystic Seaport.

That's a cool program but I don't think that's what the OP meant. The OP specifically mentioned sign language, so I think he means a sign language interpreter.

The program that you linked is about interpreting history. Those programs are very interesting. I've been to similar places at Conners Prairie and Mystic Seaport.

I know I was just joking around.

Pretty sure it's the "hit and run" dealio. I'm tiring of those.... :pissed:

lol i want to see you like that, i mean it has to be the longest running emoicon animations, i love it... call me weird i find it hilarious

Back