Your Photography Equipment

prostock19

Reaction score
Here is my growing list.

Cameras
Canon 300D Digital Rebel w/BG-E1 Battery Grip
Canon S50

Lenses
EF-S 18-55mm (Garbage lens that comes with the Rebel)
EF-s 17-85mm IS USM

Filters
Tiffen 57mm Essentials Kit (UV, Circular Polarizing, Warming)
Tiffen 67mm UV
Tiffen 67mm Circualr Polarizing

Flashes
Canon Speedlite 550EX
STO-FEN Diffuser

Memory
Lexar 1GB 80x Pro
Transcend 512MB 45x
Compusa 64MB (From my 2mp Days)
Lexar USB 2.0 7 in 1 reader

Accessories
3 BP-511 Lithion Ion Batteries (D300)
3 NB-2L Lithion Ion Batteries (S50)
Lithion Ion Multi Battery Charger (Sold At Walmart. Great when you have multiple types of batteries)
Tripod, Rated at 3.2 Pounds (Walmart)
RC-5 Wireless IR Remote
RS60-E3 Wired Remote

equipment.jpg

HEY PRO u got fancy photo tools... :( i envy ya !

be sure to put my name on ur will in case. :)

deafclimber said:
HEY PRO u got fancy photo tools... :( i envy ya !

be sure to put my name on ur will in case. :)
LOL. Sorry dude. Wait til I save up for my next lense for my DSLR. $1650 for glass and metal takes a lil while to save up.

canon70-200mmIS.jpg
canon70-200mmIS-4.jpg

canon70-200mmIS-7.jpg
canon70-200mmIS-5.jpg

Last edited:
Matt,
I'd post a picture of my camera if I could just figure how to take a picture of it (sorry...bad joke). That is some nice equipment there. I was thinking about buying some decent equipment. I just bought a digital camera that has actually served me well (see some photos I posted). It does an excellent job for an inexpensive camera. There are those times that I wish I had soemthing better. For example, I can't imagine how some of those sunsets would have turned out with a decent camera.

Photography is one of my hobbies. I am on my 3rd digital camera, and I am looking at my 4th (Canon 20D, about $1400 to $1500 without lense). I love Canon cameras. Right now, if you want to start getting to the mid to high end of "point and shoot" cameras, I would recommend the S70. If you want something more like an SLR, but not an SLR, I would say an S1.

If you want some tips, I guess I could start a Tip forum. I am learning more with every picture I take.

nothing fancy here... wow... i am quite impressed

I only have olympus digitial camera

miltoa (sp?) 35 mm auto/manual camera

sony digital videocamera.....that's it.

Canon Fan!

Hey Matty, I just wanna say CANON RAWKS! I have a Canon PowerShot G2 Digital Camera with 4 megapixel for almost 4 years now and I still love it! :thumb: If my memory serves me right my husband has a Canon EOS-D60 normal camera. Niiiice. They take beautiful pictures. I've seen your work, oh wow you did a beautiful job especially with trains.

camera.jpg

It is extreme compact with 7.2 megapixel. We don't have to buy like professional camera to take good pictures. It is all about your eye and the camera. If you know how to use camera and with your eye. You just can pick up $4.00 camera and shoot some picture, then you are :gossip: professional photographers.

Back