• Nope

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Thats my young sister, Emily

100_0397.jpg
Thats me.

Do we look like? Do you think we are twin or nah?

Please post to tell me ;) :thumb:

:jaw: Oh my gosh you both do look like twins, WOW!!

^Angel^ said:
:jaw: Oh my gosh you both do look like twins, WOW!!

:rofl: Im one year and 12 days older than Emily. I would love to having her to be my twin but she isnt, but important that she is my sister! :hug: Everybody thought she is my twin but not. :giggle:

mattmgolf said:
Not that Emily I know of

I asked everybody include you if she and I do look like twin. Not ask you if you know her or me or whatever like that...

Oh Yeah, You both do look like twins! We got another double mint twins set here. ;)

Cheri said:
Oh Yeah, You both do look like twins! We got another double mint twins set here. ;)

Yeah :rofl: I sometime do call my sister, "twin sister" because everybody always think she and Im twin, some of them do still think she and I am. She and I dont mind ;)

And, she and I do act like she and Im twin sisters :whistle:

lol i dont think u guys look alike at all even i thought emma is ur adpot sis!!!!!! :laugh2:

fei ku said:
lol i dont think u guys look alike at all even i thought emma is ur adpot sis!!!!!! :laugh2:

Yeppers, I remember you asked me if Emily is my adpot sister and I was like no, she is my real sister! and you was like :jaw: :rofl:

Sweetheart said:
Yeppers, I remember you asked me if Emily is my adpot sister and I was like no, she is my real sister! and you was like :jaw: :rofl:

oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! and remmy abt ur mom!!! oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2: :lol:

fei ku said:
oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! and remmy abt ur mom!!! oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2: :lol:

Oh yeah! You asked me if my mom is my step mom, I was like nope, she is my real mother and you was :jaw: again! :rofl:

Sweetheart said:
Oh yeah! You asked me if my mom is my step mom, I was like nope, she is my real mother and you was :jaw: again! :rofl:

yes!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Look like a twin to me - Seq, keep alert more to make sure your with right gal!

*doing a 'double-take'...* Indeed you both look identical--now now, Sequoias, be extra careful anytime you turn the lights out...you wouldn't want to get smacked in the face-- :naughty:

Thanks for sharing these photos...now now, which one is you? :lol:

I can tell the difference! They don't look exactly the same, but they have lot in common, except she's hearing and Sweetheart's deaf.

sequoias said:
I can tell the difference! They don't look exactly the same, but they have lot in common, except she's hearing and Sweetheart's deaf.

Ohhh, of course you can tell the difference, I sure hope you would! :lol:

But for us 'AD'ers' glancing at these photos, one would think it's the same person. ;)

Now I'm relieved that Sequoias won't make a mistake whenever he expresses his love....*ahems*...no need to fill in the details of that. :laugh2:

Back