Your Dream really high hoped and wanted to go or buy it? (Post image here)

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Since, I really wanted go there so badly reason want make my children happy and wonderful vacation...
Here's...
disneyworld.gif

Wha.. about yourself, what do you really wanted to go or buy it?
Any General... Bring your images and post it here...

My advice, go to the Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure instead. It's far superior, I've been there.

I went to the Walt Disney World, but found myself unimpressed with the exception for Animal Kingdom, and some attractions.

Plus, it's cheaper too and more fun. If your children are in their preteen and teenage years, then take my advice.

You will love it.

i wanna go disney world same bullym0m does!!!

also i wanna go to jasmica so badly!!!!

Definately something I've ALWAYS wanted, but couldn't afford

Attachments

• gm_l1.jpg
    gm_l1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 84
Will get this...

I have always wanted this for many years...

and will finally buy this May 10th :D The Nitro Rustler with TRX 2.5 engine :P

Attachments

• nrustler_action_th.jpg
    nrustler_action_th.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
my dream is to travel around the world!

globe.gif

e said:
my dream is to travel around the world!

globe.gif

Me too.... :fly:

My special dream wish is travel whole the Australia for a year. We would like to go there one day when our children are out of our house to be married or dependent life but we have to wait for other 20 years... :mrgreen:
We are hoping to go Egypt, Dominica Rep., USA World Disney or South Africa before my children´s age due child´s price...(till 14 years old) but we have to do is bank robbery... :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Coffeeeman... Very Phunny.. Get your wet dreams! *snickers*~:naughty:

Tweetybird, Ahhh, you wanted go there at Walt Disney... One day, you will go there. :)

DeafScuba98, Wishes you have great luck and to getting awesome hot rod car and
The Nitro Rustler with TRX 2.5 engine.

e... Yeah so am I would love to but expensive expense on visiting all around the world and awesome gathering meet'n Deaf peepz who come from AD.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I have always wanted this for many years...

and will finally buy this May 10th :D The Nitro Rustler with TRX 2.5 engine :P

got it on may 10th.. and wanna show a picture of it that i play with it last weekend at my grandparents cabin in wisc..

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 38
:werd: I went to Disneyland once and spent the whole day listening to my parents go "oooh" and "aaah" all day! The lines were too damn long and very limited. A couple days later, we went to Universal Studios. Boy, that was a lot better! I had fun all day! I even got to take a peek at the set and the shooting for Back to the Future II.

I've always dreamt of possibly living in Germany for a while and also in Rwanda, Africa -- yes, the most dangerous area of Africa..it's because of my interest in the low-land mountain gorillas that have been decimated by poachers for years and years.
Dian Fossey help set up a business in protecting the gorillas and help boost the numbers.

coffeeeeman said:
Definately something I've ALWAYS wanted, but couldn't afford

A good quality blowup doll? :) I admit that does look realistic... LOL

Hmm I've always wanted to travel, and I've done a bit of that... I want to visit a lot of places and be malfoyish with my friends :) :)

DeafScuba.. you got sucessed!!! your dream come true DONE!!!! congrats..

btw me not yet.. still digg'n saving our money and to go Florida.

Ha Ha liza's comment.. "A good quality blowup doll?"

Espically My hubby's dream wanna have settled beautiful country home. That's all he wanted! I know his feelings..

I've always wanted to travel around the world with RR and my children and also visit all my friends too!

VamPyroX said:
:werd: I went to Disneyland once and spent the whole day listening to my parents go "oooh" and "aaah" all day! The lines were too damn long and very limited. A couple days later, we went to Universal Studios. Boy, that was a lot better! I had fun all day! I even got to take a peek at the set and the shooting for Back to the Future II.

I heard the Twist is worse horror than other rides !! My friend's son who is 11 years old. He was cried and scared with windy very strong to see all cars houses, etc.. flew around in the torando.

I did not want to go there, I may throw up. I got dizzy very easily ! I am too chicken !

Liza said:
A good quality blowup doll? :) I admit that does look realistic... LOL

Hmm I've always wanted to travel, and I've done a bit of that... I want to visit a lot of places and be malfoyish with my friends :) :)

He needs to order this one www.realdoll.com

:giggle:

Back