you have pictures of your family?

sara1981

Reaction score
you have pictures of your family? like niece,nephew,cousin,siblings,grandparents,etc.

i hold my baby cousin her name is Olivia Rose Bean she is 8 month old very cute baby girl and my baby cousin is our member family

Attachments

• Abby&Bud's baseball -May 17,2007 006.jpg
    Abby&Bud's baseball -May 17,2007 006.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 25
Nice picture. It is great for you to have Olivia as a company. You need to write in back of the picture who you are and what year. Someday, she will know the names. You look somewhat familiar with my mother's aunt. She was the last Russian family.

My relatives never come and chat our family. I dunno. I don't think they visit their other relatives. No wonder!

I have very old photos back in the WWI. Most pictures never written their names, dates, and places. I took a long time to find the names and scanned them and put them on a DVD. I was fortunate that my grandmother recognized some of them before she passed away in one year.

My best advice for you to write some stories and put your papers in the photo book along with the pictures. Your story would be about your life since you were kid. I haven't finished my story yet because my young nieces (13 and 16 years olds) are not that great because they are so spoiled, and they live in a big house and a lot of stuff. I have to think of how to write good or interesting stories that will make them motive. I will add my videos of my old relatives and my family on a DVD(s). I think I should put a picture in the book of my niece sleeping on her bed, and she opened her mouth - funny picture. I hope that she doesn't mind that.

Back