Wow!!!

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3B-t0M-xCQ]YouTube - VIDEO: 4-Year-Old Boy Hit by Car - Walks Away[/ame]

The car ran into to boy as he was playing on the steps. After the accident, he stood up and crying ran off towards his parents. - June 24, 2009 - Muhammet Dirlik, a four-year-old boy from the Turkish town of Sanliurfi, stood up and walked away after a car ran into him, Sky News reported. ...

OH my LORD

If I caught driver do to my future children I be beat that driver.

This video scare me

oh yea I saw this few days ago. My face was like this - :eek3:

That driver is very lucky to not get beaten because in countries like that - they gang up on dumbass driver.

I think I saw that on TV yesterday (Tuesday) morning... :shrug: Looks really scary but I'm so glad that the kid's ok!

Holy Shit! I'm shocked at that! Man if that was my kid, I would be so pissed at the driver and call the cops on him, also beat him up! It seems like the Driver doesn't give a shit or doesn't look one bit sorry.

I think the driver lost his brakes or either hit the gas pedal instead of the brakes.....(if the video is not a fake)....anyhow...seems to me the people were "more concerned" about the driver & the car instead of the little boy!

Wow! Even though the boy ran away from the scene. There is a possibility he has some serious injuries, that may be there that they are not aware of at the time.

I am amazed that the little boy got up again, since, the car hit him good.

i am with RR. the driver didn't think of a little boy at all! he must have on drug or something.

i am with RR. the driver didn't think of a little boy at all! he must have on drug or something.

He probably did not even see the little boy. It was down the steps.

Too many factors out there, to sit and make accusations on the driver. We do not know what the reason why he did so... Just like we do not know if the child is actually OK and not truly injured.

A short video just shows what happened, but does not actually show the cause and effects, or the aftermath.

Is the Child actually O.K.? Was the child checked out by the medical professionals.?

Why the driver ran through the steps??

Etc.

He probably did not even see the little boy. It was down the steps.

Too many factors out there, to sit and make accusations on the driver. We do not know what the reason why he did so... Just like we do not know if the child is actually OK and not truly injured.

A short video just shows what happened, but does not actually show the cause and effects, or the aftermath.

Is the Child actually O.K.? Was the child checked out by the medical professionals.?

Why the driver ran through the steps??

Etc.

you have a point. i thought he did see little boy when his car was landing down and got of the car but he wasn't looking at little boy but looking at the car. that's what i am puzzled.

you have a point. i thought he did see little boy when his car was landing down and got of the car but he wasn't looking at little boy but looking at the car. that's what i am puzzled.

He probably tried to stop his car but couldnt. Once a car goes out of control, very hard to stop it.

All I can say is that this boy was very very lucky.

wow lucky boy! it sure brought back a bad memory when I was riding a bike and was thrown up in the air when I was a young teenager.

I saw that on news last night on tv. I am amazed that a little boy survived this, he is very lucky one.

Back