Wow

LOL, there is a guy that really needs chill pill seriously! Love that prank.

I was thinking, but was wrong... would have been better if it was a plane....lmao

Every time I see it... still funny... lol! The guy looks like he peed himself... lol!

Nothing funny about it if you were actually thinking you'd be dead in seconds seeing death coming at you in such a catastrophic way. Being in it and seeing it happen before your eyes is one thing thinking you're gonna be dead in seconds. Watching the video knowing it's a prank to begin with takes away that sense of realism and despair you wouldn't experience at all.

I'd be so mad :laugh2:

Hey guys!! What about the job? I need a job and you're wasting my time trying to scare the bejesus out me!! I could have been at real interview. You guys suck ;)

But it was funny to watch, that was mean :D

It was staged (fake prank), however it was a funny video.
Yup, when watching he vid, you see the shaking as if an earthquake, it is only the camera due to the sound waves from the speakers. There is no way to shake a building unless it was super small and this was no small building to shake.

Yup, when watching he vid, you see the shaking as if an earthquake, it is only the camera due to the sound waves from the speakers. There is no way to shake a building unless it was super small and this was no small building to shake.
The interviewees stayed in the office while the interviewer got out. That doesn't happen in real life. My point is why didn't they get out of the office, too? So it was staged. In other words, the interviewees were actors.

Back