would u buy one?

Awauphi

Reaction score
:giggle: who would want to buy one like this? lol

Attachments

• file002.gif
    file002.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 47
:rofl: I would be stomping cars and cars along the rush hour traffic getting 8 mpg with that thing...:lol:

:rofl: That vehicle would definitely clear out all the rush hour traffic and get us home at a more decent hour, instead of sitting in traffic.

hell no!

if it has a roof and doors and more than 3 wheels, i dont want it. built a 3 wheeled cb900 honda and drove from philly to dc and back.....averaging 60 miles to the gallon on the hiway...screw all cars!!! if you gave me a hybrid motor i could build a motorcycle that would get over 100 miles to the gallon.

I know its joke, but BELIEVE ME! I know these big foot, one of them gets 30MPG. Im not joking!!! If done build correctly, I mean with precision, you can get higher MPG. Poorly job will surely get 8mpg.

sequoias said:
:rofl: I would be stomping cars and cars along the rush hour traffic getting 8 mpg with that thing...:lol:

Thats the beauty of SUV!

CODAchild said:
:rofl: That vehicle would definitely clear out all the rush hour traffic and get us home at a more decent hour, instead of sitting in traffic.

Back