Would Love To Make An Amazing Pen Pal/friend

Smilee_gabby

Reaction score
Hello, this is awkward a little, but I'm new to ASL and I thought it would be an amazing experience to make a friend through this. I'm 20 so definitely looking for someone around that age. I feel like I'm trying to choose what my 'friend' needs to be like. Okay, I'm sorry, I never done this before so I'm a little nervous. So I'll say Hello instead. Hi. Okay I'll leave now before I embarrass myself even more. Oh and my name is gabby.

Hi, I'm 75--probably a little past your "friend" target age
old-300.gif
, but I remember what a pen is. :razz:

:welcome:, hope you find a correspondent.

Attachments

• rofl[1].gif
    rofl[1].gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm 75
old-300.gif
. Not in your "pal" age-range, but I'm old enough to know what a pen is. :)

I'm 75
old-300.gif
. Not in your "pal" age-range, but I'm old enough to know what a pen is. :)
I was joking ! I don't think as many people use a pen as much we did . I know you have to remeber the pens we had fill in an ink bottle . I will be 70 this year.

I know you were joking. I like your sense of humor--and your dog-with-hearing-trumpets avatar.

I remember the inkwells and pens we had to dip the points in.

Chase :yesway::yesway:

Hi Gabby and welcome!

I'm 25 so maybe I make the cut lol I'm not new to sign but I'm definitely still learning and practicing. Hope you find what you're looking for on alldeaf. Feel free to message me anytime.

Hi Gabby, I'm 23 and within your age group. I'm open to talk anytime. Message me whenever :)

Awesome! I'm 17 in four days, don't know if that's too young, but I'd love to make friends, especially if you're interested in practicing ASL together! Oh, and I'm hearing, btw. Good luck with learning ASL.

Back