World Largest Model Railway

My almost 10 years old son begged to take him there!:giggle: I told him that is in Germany! He said I won't take a plane and I'll use a boat! Silly kid I have! LOL! I don't mind take a cruise from USA to Europe someday (roundtrip, probably but time?)!

Wow!! I had showed this vlog to some workers. One loves model railroad hobby.

OMG, that's so awesome! I wanna go there please????

That is very cool! :)

My dad has built many model railways - big enough to fill an entire basement. He makes everything all to scale, paints all the mountains and "rocks" and so forth. He loves it. :)

My son would have LOVED to go there. He has an obsession with trains right now.

A murder scene? Interesting...

I want to buy it. and then pay Godzilla man to relive my childhood fun :)

My brother and dad built a room full of model trains. They had close to 8-10 train sets and all these table totally decked out. All were HO gauge. Brother still has the boards and all stuff, just not set up. His son never liked trains. He is donating his stuff to the Boy Scout Troop that he is a leader of.

My wife, Tiffany said that's old news to her as she saw that before and we are model railroaders. We used to collecting all kinds of scales or gauges such as Z, N, NTT, HOn3, HO, On3, O, S, and LGB..... Right now we are currently collecting O scale trains and small layout but will soon adding houses, stores, gas station and etc....

Last edited:
Back