Will you let...

BabyAngel

Reaction score
If you are married/boyfriend/girlfriend, would you ever let your partner go out and meet this person that had a feeling for your partner?

What if your partner wants to go and meet this person that he/she have been chatting with this person for a while?

well i dont mind let this person meet that person but uddy, i dont allow take too serious...

No, I wouldn't allow my boyfriend meet someone that has sorta feelings for him. I wouldn't trust her with him, I would trust him but not her. ;)

If my partner ask me if he could go meet this woman, I would go like :wtf: . I mean, I do trust him but why would he even want to see her in first place unless to tell her that he is not into her? But he can simply email or tell her via phone, not necessarily in person. I would be upset if he was chatting with her online - he should be investing time with me, not chatting online with random strangers.

Bottom line- My man should have made his boundaries very clear with this person in the first place so this would never have occurred.

Hope this will never happen to me! :Ohno: :nono: :squint:

We all humans, and we would get too possessive.

If I have a boyfriend if he wants to see someone he likes, then I would tell him to break up with me first....
Because that would be like saying "ok honey go see that fine beautiful big boobs woman you have been chat with".

So I would tell him no I don't want to lose you, and I don't trust you, if you go, then break up with me first.

add that one, if that person wanna away few days and meet this person, no way, i must go!

Cheri said:
No, I wouldn't allow my boyfriend meet someone that has sorta feelings for him. I wouldn't trust her with him, I would trust him but not her. ;)

Ha, that is how I felt!! Never know she will do something to him !

I would go flow with sucpiicous cuz, why ever my partner wants to meet even along being without me. I think something is up and not that be lovable. If he want me along w/ him, i would be understandable and feel that i'm in his life. Trust is always there but if in relationship as true love, he (a partner) should bring u along

I've known this guy for 14 years back in college and I'm well aware that he still has feelings for me. Just recently he wanted to fly out here and meet me as a friend. I thought that was insane. I flatly told him no. I told him why and the fact that I'm happily married and a mom to one child. My husband will shit a brick if I went out and met him, even as friends. Why play with fire and put my marriage in jeopardy? I decided that this was our LAST conversation because he really needs to move on.

I would kick RR's butt if he did that to me..... :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
I would kick RR's butt if he did that to me..... :giggle:

Ohhh, don't worry--won't have a sore butt, won't be a need for some butt whuppin'...cuz simply it would put all that 'WE' worked for and accomplished together 'in love' on the line....no way would I do something so frivolous as that...*checks her halo--yup, all glitterin', shiny and beautiful...* and she would be with me anyhow...wherever we go, we do it 'together'....now excuuuse me....gotta go *fluff up mah feathers here*....:D

Roadrunner said:
Ohhh, don't worry--won't have a sore butt, won't be a need for some butt whuppin'...cuz simply it would put all that 'WE' worked for and accomplished together 'in love' on the line....no way would I do something so frivolous as that...*checks her halo--yup, all glitterin', shiny and beautiful...* and she would be with me anyhow...wherever we go, we do it 'together'....now excuuuse me....gotta go *fluff up mah feathers here*....:D
There you go! How about a "we" go together and meet the man and woman that has feelings for me or him. i agree with ya!

Catmandu said:
I've known this guy for 14 years back in college and I'm well aware that he still has feelings for me. Just recently he wanted to fly out here and meet me as a friend. I thought that was insane. I flatly told him no. I told him why and the fact that I'm happily married and a mom to one child. My husband will shit a brick if I went out and met him, even as friends. Why play with fire and put my marriage in jeopardy? I decided that this was our LAST conversation because he really needs to move on.

I hear ya! I would do the same thing if my old flame would come out and asked me to go out without my husband, I would tell him, NO, I am happy where I am now.

meet gals

If i had a girlfriend and any guy wanna meet her alone i will say get lost! or tell gal straightfoward there is the door if she wanna meet him alone

Cheri said:

Well, it seems to me if you completely trust ONE of the two and it turns out that your trust proved right, then what's the problem?

I know this is sticky but....

i already have boyfriend but i never let him go! and he asked me for serious relationship after i meet my boyfriend during first dating last month and he and me been talk lots and his friends talk lots everythings.but i cant shout my boyfriend like that but he really BUSY! but im really love my boyfriend lots :ily:

i have quite few gals who's hawk on me and i wouldn't go for a quick meeting.. i would say fuck off and i have a partner and a son to focus, they both are in my life.

Back