Who wants to see Vicky singing?

Daredevel7

Adrenaline Junky
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's been a lot of talk lately about me "singing" and it made me think of this video I made in high school, using old home video footage. Jump to 1:05 to see me in action as a rock star. The other guys are my cousins. It was Halloween and I'm guessing we ate too much candy which is why we were going kinda nuts in the video! I must have been maybe 7 or so. The last minute is footage of our trip to NYC. Crazy NYC people.

Enjoy the video! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bSxWZp3yyM]YouTube - Insane Kids[/ame]

It looked like your cousin was trying to shoot you!!

I hope this does not bode ill for the future of Deaf Jam! :hmm:

He WAS trying to shoot me!!! That bastard. I should bring it up to him now.. "Hey, remember when you tried to assassinate me back in the early 90s?"

Yea, it is kinda scary! Everytime I watch it, I just think "Oh my god, what the HELL is wrong with me and my cousins?" Actually, one of them is just kind of chilling in the background doing his own thing. Very ironic because I and the cousin jumping around ended up being really studious, went away to good colleges, did well academically while the chilling cousin ended up being a party/frat type of guy....

Yea, it is kinda scary! Everytime I watch it, I just think "Oh my god, what the HELL is wrong with me and my cousins?" Actually, one of them is just kind of chilling in the background doing his own thing. Very ironic because I and the cousin jumping around ended up being really studious, went away to good colleges, did well academically while the chilling cousin ended up being a party/frat type of guy....

There is a fine line between genious and madness.:lol:

You are in for a treat. There is a side of Daredevel that none of us have seen before!:shock:

:lol: You can see my actual daredevil side if you double click on the video and go to my other videos. I have the video of me skydiving... oooo.

ohh so is this a personal video that I should take a look-see at?

just might take the time on my BB too seek it at the moment

:lol: The tiger striped outfit and the sword swinging!!....didn't give ya a clue!!

Holy shit! talkin' about a wild child! :giggle:

Back