Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Hearing world

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • explains anything

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Which hearing or Deaf/deaf/hoh/Late deafened world did you notice that you feel so COZY to hang out with?

Pick one, unless you have an explanation.

Just vote.

Last edited:
Obviously i voted for Deaf world. I dont have to ask repeat or saying what or miss out in the large group or i can chat with someone thru the window or car or etc! I have no frustration when i see other ASL users at all.

It needs to be broken up. Deaf and hoh/deaf(and late deafened to appease some on this form) are two different worlds.

Deaf_Power_by_flamefox101.jpg

Only few times, I had actually fantasizing that I was one of few Evil Deaf scientists happened to discover the virus that would wipe out the world of sounds, making everything soundless, and it spread real fast but not overnight. We were the only ones that got antidote reserved for hearing people who have heart of Deaf world and interpreters. During that time, Deaf people said to the world "See what we are talking about? Wake up!" Hearing people were forced to give up the audism and figured out how to live without the world of sounds.

Sit back and watch the show how freak out they are, and how dumbass they are when they can't handle without sounds, and pondering why they complaining of all noises while they were able to hear.

I pick both because there is no Deaf World for cats yet. Therefore, if I wanted to interact with cats, then I would have to do it in hearing world. Maybe one day cats will want to set up a Deaf World for themselves. So far, they've not done it yet.

I pick both because there is no Deaf World for cats yet. Therefore, if I wanted to interact with cats, then I would have to do it in hearing world. Maybe one day cats will want to set up a Deaf World for themselves. So far, they've not done it yet.

If Deaf Cat world, count me in! :D

Only few times, I had actually fantasizing that I was one of few Evil Deaf scientists happened to discover the virus that would wipe out the world of sounds, making everything soundless, and it spread real fast but not overnight. We were the only ones that got antidote reserved for hearing people who have heart of Deaf world and interpreters. During that time, Deaf people said to the world "See what we are talking about? Wake up!" Hearing people were forced to give up the audism and figured out how to live without the world of sounds.

Sit back and watch the show how freak out they are, and how dumbass they are when they can't handle without sounds, and pondering why they complaining of all noises while they were able to hear.

Man, that is sick..

Wirelessly posted

I'm not picky. As long as it is a friendly enviroment. Hearing or Deaf.

It's no different from the hearing scientists who want CI on all deaf babies to make them a hearing person.

Yeah, how does this makes any difference when millions of hearing people thinking Deaf can't do a damn thing and calling them retarded, which is even more sicker than my fantasy!

Vacationguy, hey go ahead kiss my ass for all I care!

Back