Which Deaf Website you use?

On occasion I'd check into DeafHello.com, Deafsinglesconnection.com, tagdeaf.com and **********.com

Can't think of more.

Interesting...

I often use Deafread.com to get my information because it gathers all blogs all over the world. I think.

Same with Deafpulse.com has all google searches of articles etc...

Just wondering if there are more that you like.

I just stick with AllDeaf.

I'm not the kind of person who goes to all related websites just for deaf people. I'm a person who goes for variety.

For a social website, I come here... AllDeaf.

For daily random news, I go to Digg.

For video games, I go to Kotaku.

For funny videos, jokes, and pictures... I go to Ebaum's World. :)

Miss D, what's the astricked out site you listed?
I used to go to Deafnotes, but gave it up when it died a few years ago.
Alldeaf is THE BEST. Most deaf sites are too focused on deaf issues. I like the way that Alldeaf is very universal, and has all sorts of topics. It's also welcoming to the full spectrum from ASL nonaided, to orally skilled as well as some other folks with disabilites.

deafdyke, I may be wrong, but I believe that one with astricks would be Dale's board. :o

Back to topic, I usually check AllDeaf and several other deaf-related forums. I enjoy Banjo's blog (BanjosWorld.com) very much.

I am more active with the websites locally.

or it is.. D e a f p a r e n t. com? I am member of that site as well.

On a frequent basis, I check out:

DeafRead
AllDeaf
DeafTimes

I used to check out DeafPulse but the format changed and . . . hasn't improved.

I used to check out the weekly Deaf Newspaper but their reporting is causing great concern - The SKY IS FALLING!

I just stick with AllDeaf.

I'm not the kind of person who goes to all related websites just for deaf people. I'm a person who goes for variety.

For a social website, I come here... AllDeaf.
Co-signed.. Vam's comment post is simple as I second that, No kidding! :D

Miss D, what's the astricked out site you listed?
I used to go to Deafnotes, but gave it up when it died a few years ago.
Alldeaf is THE BEST. Most deaf sites are too focused on deaf issues. I like the way that Alldeaf is very universal, and has all sorts of topics. It's also welcoming to the full spectrum from ASL nonaided, to orally skilled as well as some other folks with disabilites.

Youre fucking wrong... DeafNotes was closed last Oct due to upgrading... IT IS OPENED NOW..... You jumped in wrong conculsion... You need to be careful

DeafNotes's intent for hearing ppl to understand about deaf issues without audism.... you need to read careful..

Whenever I check out a website by MSM Productions, I find extreme inactivity!

Back