what's up, party people!? ;D

Iin

Reaction score
Hiii. :3
My name is Silas (Iin is my other middle name) but you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't insulting o:
So I'm 16 and I go to a hearing school .--.; My grandma is Deaf and so is my mom. Both of them, like me, can hear a little. I prefer identifying as Deaf even though I'm technically hard-of-hearing (something this guy got really mad at me for yesterday ~_~;; ). I'm still learning sign and I don't know many Deaf folks outside of my family.

Hopefully this will change o:
Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you. Actually I'll be nice to you either way, but there's nothing wrong with common courtesy! |m|/ :3

Last edited:
Oh yeah! I own hearing aids.
I try not to wear them whenever possible because noises are annoying D:<

Hello there. I own a hearing aid too! Already I see we have a lot in common.

However I like wearing my hearing aid! (I enjoy hearing to sounds of the cars, right before they run over me. ) ;)

Welcome. I like your introduction. You seem to have a great sense of humor. I hope you enjoy this site. There are great people here.

Hahaha. Some sounds aren't too bad, though I prefer the ones I can hear naturally :D I think a good sense of humor is key to survival!! >8D So I try to have one, haa.

Your so right humor is key to survival. I love to laugh and make others laugh. I always feel better after a good laugh!!!

<-- I like smiley faces :D I would marry one. *o*

:D It releases happy juices in your brain (I forget what they're called -- endorphins?). Just like hugs, did you know? o: They transfer energy and are also key for happiness and survival :D or at least that is what I read.

Smiling is good too. Since smiles can be contagious, I try to use a lot of them :) spread the happy!! :dance2: (this is coming from someone who's been sad for a while. so it is ~even more serious!~ :-o)

Back