What Happens to Jiro?

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
if I were ever mugged.... this is how I may react... :Oops:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DTIh6qnIUU]YouTube - Guy gets mugged and pees his pants[/ame]

:lol: Jiro, you get happen to do that in the future. :giggle:

:lol: Jiro, you get happen to do that in the future. :giggle:

:Oops: but hey.... it's actually a good idea to do that way especially for ya'all non-CCW permit holder :aw: because at least the thief won't take your whole wallet.. just cash

:wave:

:lol:..ok!

If it was raining..would anyone of noticed? :hmm:

LOL Yeah, at least he will have an excuse!!!!

I was almost mugged before. That punk tried to steal my backpack because I did not want to lose all my notebooks I worked so hard for. I managed to take it back and kicked his knee and legs. I used my backpack to hit him. He yelled like a baby and ran away.

I'd make sure I pee on each bill to mark them before I hand them over.

No way I'll hand the cash over easily!

Dottie wants in the fight too! :lol:

LOL Yeah, at least he will have an excuse!!!!

I was almost mugged before. That punk tried to steal my backpack because I did not want to lose all my notebooks I worked so hard for. I managed to take it back and kicked his knee and legs. I used my backpack to hit him. He yelled like a baby and ran away.

I was almost mugged once as well!

I was 15. Walking along a city center street with a pal.
A guy with a knife steped out and said "Give me your money!"
My mate said "We got none, why don't you ask our pals" as he pointed
ahead.
The would be mugger looked around to see our other 10 buddies
looking back to see what was going on.
He ran off pretty damn quick!

And no...I did not pee myself....can't speak for the mugger though!

lol @ ya'all. My 2 friends were not fortunate like ya'all. One got mugged at Newark (NJ) Penn Station at knight point. The thug took like $5 cuz that's all he had. My other friend was more unfortunate because he had to give his wallet... gunpoint.... at parking lot.

I heard this story from my motorcycle club few months ago - this guy was on motorcycle at stop light in NYC.... very late at night. While on motorcycle, he slipped cuz it was rainy and slippery so he fell down. It's not easy to pick up motorcycle cuz it's over 400 lbs. So couple of guys came over and helped him up. and then demanded money. He got scared and gave away cash.

lol @ ya'all. My 2 friends were not fortunate like ya'all. One got mugged at Newark (NJ) Penn Station at knight point. The thug took like $5 cuz that's all he had. My other friend was more unfortunate because he had to give his wallet... gunpoint.... at parking lot.

I heard this story from my motorcycle club few months ago - this guy was on motorcycle at stop light in NYC.... very late at night. While on motorcycle, he slipped cuz it was rainy and slippery so he fell down. It's not easy to pick up motorcycle cuz it's over 400 lbs. So couple of guys came over and helped him up. and then demanded money. He got scared and gave away cash.

Which reminds me of the time my college roommate who wasn't familar with the neighborhood around Gally decided to go to Burger king (or was it Roy Rogers?) drive in. Two people at the drive in wanted to wash her car at the drive in and they got angry at her and started banging on the car at 2 am in the morning. She left without her burger.

I was like are you crazy?

Dunno if they still serve burgers now at two in the morning.

I'd make sure I pee on each bill to mark them before I hand them over.

No way I'll hand the cash over easily!

Dottie wants in the fight too! :lol:

Remind me not to accept any of this from Mrs B if I ever sold her something!!! :shock: Holy cow..

Jiro.. lol funny video... but interesting somehow...lol oh boy...

Which reminds me of the time my college roommate who wasn't familar with the neighborhood around Gally decided to go to Burger king (or was it Roy Rogers?) drive in. Two people at the drive in wanted to wash her car at the drive in and they got angry at her and started banging on the car at 2 am in the morning. She left without her burger.

I was like are you crazy?

Dunno if they still serve burgers now at two in the morning.
Is that on Florida Ave?

Back