What a Amazing! (56K WARNING)

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
What is so amaze to you..
Let me say something.. I believe that My cats are so so amazing..they aren't stupid enough.. they have so many way to amazing.

Let me shoot some pictures for you to look at.. you will able to understand what amazing to you.

23wm8l

Why is so amazing to you? Think hard and look hard..
It's a sign of 69 :-o

23wmfc

There my big bear! wondering why is so amazing to you.. here is the little hint.. Bear is a Male, He act like a Drunk Dog!

23wmq1

Im sure you would say what the fuck... yes yes bear is in the WASHER machine.. so do you have any idea why he doing? Guess what.. he's trying to fiqure out where water coming from.. he's thirsty!

What a Amazing! (56K WARNING) Post 2

23wn0z

You probably firqure it out why it's so amazing to you..
Rose is walking to find Kermit.. Rose would say.. * knock it off this isn't halloween yet so come out!*

23wot1

YEP YEP kermit in the plant.. he likes to sleep in the plant.. is he amazing?!?!

23woyo

Wow it's so amazing to see of them not fighting over milk, they find a way to share it together! what a amazing!

What a Amazing! (56K WARNING) Post 3

23wp49

Yep kermit sleep in bathroom sink.. how cute he is!

23wpc9

An Wonderful pic of us! I feel famous with kermit hehe

23wpit

This is so amazing one.. Rose sleep on a bird cage.. i can't believe she :bowdown: to the bird and don't bother to scare the bird..

23wpy8

Rose sure know how to cuddle!!! I love my Rose!

23wq35

Do you have any idea why is so amazing to you?
Rose sleep on the tty machine.. can u image that, guess Rose don't want anybody to touch the tdd!

23wq6u

There we go again! We :bowdown: the bird!
We are the amaze cats!

Meow Meow *thank for viewing my meows*

Nice, your cat need warm on your tty (Battery very warm while charging on your TTY) :)

Back