Wax hands

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
washand1.jpg

I made this from at the mall that I want wax hand for my mom's birthday. Her birthday is on nov 27. :) .. I gonna give to my mom of my hand wax which is cookest! l love it lol :D

But what a bitch the lady! that She talked to me too fast which I couldn't understand what she said so my friend (ex bf) asked her to tell him so he can explianed cause he can read lip very well but the lady told him no and she want herself to talk to me I am still not understand what she trying to tell me to explian about wax hand till done of my wax hand which I was sooooo disspointed (spelling) like upset look at my THUMB!!!!! not even look like said ILY .. that look like ROCK!!!! I was so pissed off at the lady is not enough explianed and she should have explian to my friend so he can explian to me clear what a BITCH lady

What do you think of wax hands or have you done before? :D lol

That is really cool!!! It is very thoughtful of you to give that to your Mom. I like the idea very much. Thank you for sharing it with us :)

I am gonna :smash: on that bitch for ya! ;)

BlueButterfly said:
That is really cool!!! It is very thoughtful of you to give that to your Mom. I like the idea very much. Thank you for sharing it with us :)

I am gonna :smash: on that bitch for ya! ;)

oh yeah I wish I should :smash: :smash: to her lol I hate her! lol cause she seem control herself want talk to me than my friend arghh lol

How about if you install two candles on the "love" wax? That would be interesting. It would be less sign pollution at your house.

Hi, webexplorer

I pay $10.00 for hallow hand with colour $2.00

$10.00 hallow hand
$18.00 soild hand
$2.00 colour of each
$5.00 for add ball, heart, flower, etc

I am not sure more on the list :)

that is why i pay only $10.00 with colour $2.00 total 13.08 blah hehe hate tax lol

just only for hands i guess..

Back