Watch it...brand new Dodge Viper...CRASHED!

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4DIUZ_g6pk&feature=related]YouTube - Dodge Viper Crashing a Van!!! CRASH!!! NEW VIPER CRASHED[/ame]

Viper driver, FAIL!

What a dumbass. Perfectly good car wasted on by an idiot.

Yiz

this is why in Germany - a stopped car at the end of the line in highway is required to put on emergency flasher. It's hard to tell if the vehicle is moving or not on highway. It happens to me several times.

Notice that the driver was changing lane while exiting the tunnel. It can be hard to see because of sun glare. It is strongly advisable to change lane AFTER you exit the tunnel - not prior to exiting the tunnel.

Ouch....I haven't passed my test, but I don't think changing lanes and going past a very big truck is advisable in a tunnel...

Am I the only one who wonders why, and how, the person taping this conveniently had a camera handy while driving?

Ouch....I haven't passed my test, but I don't think changing lanes and going past a very big truck is advisable in a tunnel...

Am I the only one who wonders why, and how, the person taping this conveniently had a camera handy while driving?
In some tunnels in Australia is not allowed, it is the similar reason of this, obvious car accidents - Sydney and melbourne is the reasons they forbid overtaking lanes in the tunnels.

The cam guy prolly seen this Viper whipping around traffic while thinking, "He's asking for a wreck" and whipped out the cam.

Good senses and good catch.

Yiz

The cam guy prolly seen this Viper whipping around traffic while thinking, "He's asking for a wreck" and whipped out the cam.

Good senses and good catch.

Yiz

simple - how often do you see a $200,000 supercar on highway like this? it's cool to watch it on highway and it's even cooler to record it. I did same when I was on road trip to Vermont couple months ago - Aston Martin Vanquish :cool2:

5974_841524321439_8825246_47990437_1400319_n.jpg

5974_841524326429_8825246_47990438_2093762_n.jpg

I'm sure he got a big ticket for reckness driving and at fault accident...look at his insurance going....up.

I'm sure he got a big ticket for reckness driving and at fault accident...look at his insurance going....up.

if he can afford dodge viper, he surely can afford rising insurance rate :lol:

this is why in Germany - a stopped car at the end of the line in highway is required to put on emergency flasher. It's hard to tell if the vehicle is moving or not on highway. It happens to me several times.

Notice that the driver was changing lane while exiting the tunnel. It can be hard to see because of sun glare. It is strongly advisable to change lane AFTER you exit the tunnel - not prior to exiting the tunnel.
I agree.

Also, he should have expected slower traffic in the right lane. It's easier to move to the left while speeding since you can likely expect traffic to be faster, but not to the right. (Of course, the driver should still be careful. :roll:

I was thinking the exacttttt same thing about the driver saying the viper driver is an idiot..but so is he for video taping while driving!

Back