Watch Chenoweth perform 'Popular' in 'Wicked'

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Youtube : Watch Chenoweth perform 'Popular' in 'Wicked'

This is a press reel of the song "Popular" from the musical WICKED with Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel. The original video did not offer closed-captioning for Deaf and Hard of Hearing audiences, thus we have taken the opportunity to add captioning for the viewing pleasure of the D/HH audiences. Disclaimer: We do not own this video - if you are the owner of this video, we offer the captioning file to be used on yours. Until then, the video stays.

Interesting. Kind of out of context since I really don't know the story of the play.

I want to see that play really badly, but I need to go only when it's interpreted or I wouldn't understand it at all.

If you are Deaf be glad you cannot hear that screeching voice.

It is a wonderful play. I saw it a few months ago. Next to the Phantom of the Opera, I think Wicked may be the second best play I've ever seen, and I've seen MANY.

I didn't watch the video above.

For Botts, Wicked is the prelude to Wizard of Oz. How the green wicked witch came to be, if you will.

It is a wonderful play. I saw it a few months ago. Next to the Phantom of the Opera, I think Wicked may be the second best play I've ever seen, and I've seen MANY.

I didn't watch the video above.

For Botts, Wicked is the prelude to Wizard of Oz. How the green wicked witch came to be, if you will.

Aha! Now I could probably write it!

Back