Warning Seizure!

Hwy99

Reaction score
This video make me very dizzy! Just be beware that this could cause seizure.

[yt]7XpEIFB2kxg[/yt]

ZOMG!

I'm on the floor convulsing with my head throbbing and my veins sticking out!

Argh!

*gets up*

Sorry, where was I? Oh yeah, let's watch the video again...

I couldn't stand it anymore when I watched it. It's annoying with all the flashing!

Eh what's the point of this? I just got bored watching that video. lol

Well I just found out that some people got the seizure by some of television shows or movies which was banned by governments so I tried researching about those shows and found what it was like to watch those so I thought why not show it here in AllDeaf, that's why I was posting it here ;)

Well I just found out that some people got the seizure by some of television shows or movies which was banned by governments so I tried researching about those shows and found what it was like to watch those so I thought why not show it here in AllDeaf, that's why I was posting it here ;)

lol So you want to find out if someone actually got seizures from watching that video? Shame on you. ;)

lol So you want to find out if someone actually got seizures from watching that video? Shame on you. ;)

Hmm, I would never do a such thing to ADers, plus I warned that this movie could cause seizures, if I want them to watch the video and get the seizure, then I would not warn them about the seizures.

Hmm, I would never do a such thing to ADers, plus I warned that this movie could cause seizures, if I want them to watch the video and get the seizure, then I would not warn them about the seizures.

Hmm, don't you know humans? Temptation will get to them. lol j/k

Try watching the video at full screen.

Even better, play it on a HD television. ;)

^^^Yupp that's what make me brought this video at first post here. But it was kinda strange that the Pokemon's flashing was not that bad...

Try watching the video at full screen.

Even better, play it on a HD television. ;)

lol you are giving me ideas! ;)

*yawn*.....Watched both of them in the whole time with a full screen on my laptop. Nothing happens to me. :cool:

^^^Yupp that's what make me brought this video at first post here. But it was kinda strange that the Pokemon's flashing was not that bad...

lol you are giving me ideas! ;)
Did it work? ;)

Back